White Wolves - Chapter two

Hi there! Aaron on the side -->

SAM'S POV

I kept gazing at the trees as they kept passing by me. We were on the woods alright. Surrounded by that calm green, the natural and pure smell of fresh air, and that peaceful sensation of calmness and being unique to the world yet not feeling lonely... I loved the woods more than anything.

I fought back the will to jump out of the moving car and shift in my wolf form, and embrace my wild side and run like there was no tomorrow. But I couldn't. I hadn't done that since my first shift last year. Jonh forced me to don't do it again.

At first I had loved it, my senses so much more attentive and sensitive, my wolf connected with me in one single being, the feeling of belonging to the forest as one of it's children. But the moment Jonh saw my white fur, dread replaced his bored expression and then rage. He shifted in a heart beat and jumped on me, his claws scratching my fur and reaching my flesh, his teeth everywhere biting me with no mercy. As I kept winning and whimpering, begging for him to stop, I thought I was going to die but he broke the attack God knows how long after, and shifted back, watching me from the corner of his eye, his back turned to me. "Don't shift ever again" he stated and I never did.

But... there was another reason for me not to do it. My wolf wasn't like the other wolves, I don't know why. He had never interacted with me once in my life, it felt like he had been unconscious for the first sixteen years of my life till the moment I shifted. When I shift, I felt my wolf stirring, awaking and revolving inside. We connected and blend in one, and on that moment it was like... I knew, like I was it. I knew where I should attack to kill my father, and my wolf wished for it more than I. But he had rage within, not pain like I. On that moment Jonh attacked, and the will to kill him became stronger. As soon as I felt strange waves of immense power waiving through my body, I pressed my wolf down and forced him into unconsciousness once again as I was beaten almost to death.

So I never shift again.

But now, every mile closer of our destination, I felt him starting to stir more and more. He was impatient, eager even, and that anxiety was starting to get me too. I missed my sister deeply, her innocence and cheerful smile meant the world to me, but my wolf wanted something else that I couldn't explain into words. But he wanted something, and that was a first.

Wolves were slowly appearing from the trees to watch us pass by, bowed in greeting and in a non threatening way. I could see the pack house pipping out from the tall trees, we were getting closer.

- Be calm when we meet your sister and her mate. Don't talk to no one, and keep your conversations with your sister quiet and out of the truth. If I dream about dreaming you talked... I won't hesitate in killing you. Understood?

- Yes sir. - I bowed, some of my anxiety dying on the moment, but not my wolf's.

The car came to a stop and I could see my sister on the door of the old mansion, jumping and waiving her arms excitedly, a young man with an imposing posture yet gentle smile behind her, a arm lazily holding her waist. Her mate probably.

My sister was simply beautiful with her voluptuous and curved body, and straight black hair with glinting aqua eyes and caring smile. She could not see evil in someone's heart, and she was still as innocent and playfull as a five year old child. Her mate however, had blond curly hair in a messy way, and calm and protective green eyes with a lazy yet caring smile. His body was one of a Greek God, big and muscled even through the t-shirt and blue jeans, fitting my sister's beauty perfectly.

But my wolf had yet to be contented.

Almost jumping out of the car as it came to a stop (by my wolf's insistence may I aad), I run to my sister although she had come running too and was practically next to the car.