White Wolves - Chapter five

Hi there! Reyes on the pic, is Alex Pettyfer just by curiosity-->

AARON'S POV

Brotherly bounding a.k.a double date.

And I couldn't even act as if I was on one... Damn you Reyes, and your dense head!

~~EARLIER~~

- Ei, we can't just tell people we're going on a date all of the sudden if someone asks... let's say that we are, hum, brotherly bounding or something - he mumbled while looking at the ground, trying to calm his arouse and erection that I had caused (yes, I have noticed, it was hard not to look at it).

I almost didn't heard him, imagining all the things I could do to him after I had him captivated by me after our date, but when I understood what he said I frowned.

- Fine, we'll call it brotherly bounding - I agreed, a little bit against it, not really wanting to hide the fact that I was going in a date with my mate, it was something normal after all.

I slowed down my pace till I was walking next to him and turned to the front, both walking silently just enjoying each other's company. At least I was, Sam looked lost on his thoughts as he kept walking, gazing at random rocks and kicking them distractedly.

Both arrived at the packhouse soon and I was immediately pulled by Reyes (at Valery's command) to take a quick shower as I waited for Josh, and Valery, Jonh and Sam went to give a walk around to get to know the woods and some people of the pack.

It made my wolf grumpy, to be away from his mate, but I appreciated the time I had to think as the water cascaded down on my body. It was strange, the fact that I was so controlled and calm, and yet, as soon as I got to be alone with Sam, I felt a swirl of emotions on me, both mine and he's, and I almost lost my mind when for a few seconds I thought he would reject me. I got grumpy when he didn't want people to know we're mates when I was able of attending meetings for an entire day with a pause of five minutes between each and be perfectly fine; completely furious when I smelt the sent of cigarettes when I saw the people of my pack do it  every day and wouldn't care much; instantly aroused, not because of my wolf or his sent, but just by looking at him, blushing, shy and submissive; with such bloodlust for Sam's "boyfriend" that I swear I would kill him if he had been right next to me on the moment even when I am abnormally controlled for a werewolf; and most of all... incredibly happy when he said he would go on two dates with me and would even let me mark him. The happiness I have felt trough the years was nothing compared to what I felt when he agreed to my conditions, even if it was just to play along with my blackmailing.

Now I trully understood the meaning of soulmates; it was like I needed him to feel, to want to live and to be happy. No, I already needed him.

- Are you going to take long? You're going to get all dirty when Josh arrives anyway... - Reyes whined from my room, next to my private bathroom.

I also understood Reyes now; before, he was even worst than I was, composed, careless... almost cold even. But as soon as he laid eyes on Valery... the next week, he was like this; playfully, cheerful, and most of all, truly happy.

- Ei Reyes? What do you think of Sam? - I asked on top of the sound of the water, scrubbing my body to get out of the shower and ignoring his question.

I heard Reyes trying to muffle a laugh, and remembered that he had whispered something to Valery earlier.

- Why do you want to know? - He asked playfully, but answered anyways. - I already think of him as my little brother, he's Valery's brother either way... she told me so much about him, I feel like I know him already! I kind of feel sorry for him, I don't know why, but I do... maybe because he didn't had a pack before and Valery had to leave him... but he's part of the family now, he's going to know what have people all around you loving you feels, and I'm personally going to make sure of it!