White Wolves - Chapter eight part 1

Dedicated to wolfykikyu because I care for anyone who feels he/she isn't cared for.

SAM POV

A month has passed since I first got here and life has gotten pretty sweet and happy. I've never been so happy before in fact, not even when my sister lived with us and Jonh was still my father. Aaron was simply the most perfect person I had ever meet; he was caring, preoccupied, gentle and was always happy to be with me no matter what. Whenever he would have a brake from meetings he would come to meet me, he would always convince me to go with him to his morning run and would wait for me and carry me whenever I would get tired since I would run in my human form, and would always check up on me every hour and late at night. In school even if we had different classes and he was a year ahead, I wouldn't spent a single moment alone for he would always be outside of my class when the bell ringed, follow me around and introduce me to his friends that consisted in practically the entire school in the school brakes, and then keep me company till my teacher arrived even if he got late to his own classes. We even had gone in lots of non-official dates, we even called it brother meetings from our "club" that Reyes and Valery had happily entered without actually knowing what was all about. It was a wonder that the pack didn't suspected we were mates considering the fact Aaron followed me almost like a "love sick puppy" as Valery had put it. But to me, everything was just perfect even knowing Jonh was around.

We were at Spring brake right now, so my days consisted in spending time with Valery, Reyes and Aaron. Right now, I was at the packhouse kitchen eating a bowl of cereals when Aaron popped out suddenly, fully dressed instead of his usual shorts so that he could go run, wearing a somewhat creepy grin, so big it was.

- Good morning! - He cheered happily, in the way a child, or Valery, would if was hiding something that you couldn't put your finger on.

- Morning. - I replied simply although a bit suspicious and apprehensively.

- And how are you this fine morning?

Okay, it was official, he was hiding something.

- Okaaayyyy... what's up with you?

- Nooothiiiing... - he stretched out, sitting in front of me, just staring me with that creepy grin, that remembered me my birthdays; Valery was a... very creative person when it came to birthday presents, she just didn't know how to hid her excitement. Which was great for me because it warned me to run. I never managed to run though.

- If you say so. - I said putting down the spoon that I was holding close to my mouth for the past minute. Suddenly I wasn't so hungry anymore after remembering my last celebrated birthday with my sister. - Aren't you going to run today?

His grin stretched even more if possible. Okay Sam, try to move closely to the door slowly so that he doesn't notice you trying to run.

- Nope. And neither are you.

Run!, my instincts told me. Instead I just frowned, there were to many people blocking my escape rout.

- I won't? Why?

He stood up and stretched, his plain white long sleeved t-shirt lifting up a bit showing me his abs as his light blue jeans dropped slightly on his hips showing me tanned skin that lead to... stop thinking dirty thoughts damn it! Ggh, the other wolves weren't kidding when they said you get horny as hell when full moon is reaching... if I am like this three days before...

His wicked grin turned into a seductive smirk when he noticed me looking and I blushed. Damn, he always caught me when I was staring and never left me live after.