White Wolves - Chapter thirteen

Me: Soooo... yeah, I'm still alive... ahah... sorry for taking so long, but the finals-

Saya: Stop making excuses, like you weren't dying to write this chapter while you were "studing"!

Me: Yeah... -.-... oh, well. That stupid math exam is done and so is this chapter, and the next is almost done too!

Saya: Well, I'll confirm to that much.

Me: Okay, now that we're over that... so... lots of people were requesting baby Aaron to shift in front of daddy Aaron - btw, I loved how you guys and girls said baby and daddy Aaron, yah! -, so, it will happen.

Saya: Next chapter.

Me: Yeah... But it will, and I made this chapter special just for my special readers! And about the steamy sex...

Saya: It won't happen in this chapter. Or the next. Sorry to brake the bad news but it had to be said.

Me: Yeah... Sorry folks. But that was why...

Saya: ...what will happen on the following will be...

Me: ...Hot! Hopefully. Yeah, I think it will!

Saya: Let's just say, Reyes and Sam will be traumatized for a while (smirk).

Me: Yup. And don't worry about sexy sex, there will be a total of around TWENTY SEXY SCENES WITH LOTS OF SMUT on the WW series, so stay tuned for my stories that are just a few chapters away to come!

Saya: That doesn't mean this story is reaching its' end, on the contrary (knowing smirk).

Me: Enjoy!

JOSH'S POV:

The place was a chaos. Everyone was in a chaos.

There was just... there were no words to describe.

Everyone from the pack gathered around to see the fight, and yet no one knew which side to take, so they just... let them be. Rumors were spreading through the pack link about Jonh and this guy, that for the most part were true for what I understood from that entire bizarre conversation.

Aaron had calmed somewhat when the new guy and Jonh started rolling around for a while, and now looked ten times more tired than the last couple of years, like he was about to pass out at any time.

Valery stood shocked, tears rolling down her cheeks, looking mesmerized at the fight like it was some bizarre accident you couldn’t register happening but couldn’t keep your eyes out off.

My wolf felt restless, so many things happening at the same time... My pack might be in trouble and my Alpha and Luna were weak needing my attention, there was this new guy and Samuel with a puppy on him and... and there was my son. My son.

I couldn't stop myself after blood started splashing everywhere and went to cover his horrified eyes that were watching the fight like in a trance. He smelt so good and it felt so right to held him in my arms like I've should have been doing for those last years without my mate... And he smelt so much like her looked so much and felt the same as her. Diego. It was unmistakable. He was my son. I had a son.

And instead of doing like my Beta duties and protect my Alphas and pack, God knows how or what the hell was I supposed to be fighting against, hell I didn’t even knew who the bad guy that had to be taken down was!, I was focusing on my son.