White Wolves - Chapter eight part 2

Three updates in a week (kind of)!?! I'm amazed at myself. Dedicated to Werewolf245 because his stor[ies](y - the only one I read) are (is) awsome!

AARON'S POV

I had been driving for three hours now, Sam had fallen asleep about two. I couldn't help it but look at his peaceful expression as he slept, his head tilted against the window, his soft bangs falling over his closed eyes, and his mouth slightly open. He was just so beautiful, and the fact he didn't realized that just made him all the more perfect. His innocence was such a turn on, the way he looked at me with those big blue eyes of his that glowed with such a childlike innocence when I just wanted to pound into him almost made me feel guilty that I was thinking that about him in the first place. But it was is fault, how was I suppose to resist him when he looked at me like that and did all those sexy things without realizing it? Exactly, I wasn't, because unlike him, I don't have the innocence of a five year's old and have sexual needs and thoughts like everybody else. And how does he make his eyes widen so much? Such an innocence with the power to turn me on with just a look should be a crime. Punishable with very very naughty things and- focus on the rode Aaron, or I swear I'll pull over and won't be able to control anymore. Well, i was in a car, for three hours straight, with my mate smelling so good, sleeping all vulnerable and innocent for me... hey, it was a miracle I hadn't jumped him yet!

Damn him and his sexy innocence!

I sighed in relief when I saw the familiar route to the old cabin, because I really was starting to consider about pulling over. I know, I know, I'm a monster for considering it but he was MOANING. Moaning for God's sake! Shish, full moon sucks when your partner makes you feel like a pedophile.

We finally arrived at the cabin after three hours of pure arousal/torture, and I pulled the car out in front of it. Looking back at Sam, that hadn't even budged as if he was going to wake up, for the last time to admire his face just for a bit longer, the way he instead of sleeping peacefully was now shifting from side to side, his hips inclusively bucking a bit upwards, his neck exposed to me, his lips between his teeth all cherry red and swollen now, his cheeks red and- enough looking, lets at least wait til we're on the bed of the cabin! ...Who am i kidding with a 'we'? I would jump him right now if depended on me, but since it doesn't, i doubt that even in bed we would do it... Okay Aaron, you love him, not lust him, show some respect and self-control! How is he supposed to believe you like him, hun?

Sighing, I got out of the car and stood up, going around the car to wake Sam.

- Sammy... Sammy... wake up love. - I whispered softly, but he only shifted a bit, from the dream or not i wouldn't know-

- Aaron!

Seriously?! Am i being punished here?! Its a test isn't it?! I'm only human here! Well, a werewolf, but still, that's even worst. We aren't exactly known by possessing much self-control... especially at a god forsaken full moon within a week with our little mate having a wet dream of us and not letting us have some!

- Come on Sammy, we're here. - I cooed softly again, but I think growling is closer to the truth.

- Aaron...

Okay, that's it, a person as limits, and if I'm going to hell, then damn, here I'm going hell! Besides I deserve a reward for all this torture!

I shifted closer to him, his face so close, his lips just a hair away, his breath ghosting on my face and... his eyes fluttered open with dificulty clouded in sleep, leaving me to think if I should curse or thank God.

Knowing my luck, this was all on purpose to test my sanity so I bite my tongue to try and smile sweetly at Sam. Judging by the way his eyes were widening skeptical, I wasn't doing a good job.