Prologue

So about me and Jordyn.

Me and her have been together for about 3 months now, and it has been one of the most eventful months i have ever had. I am the most happiest human being on this earth right now, seeing that i have finally got the girl in my dreams, and when i say that, i literally mean dreams. Because in those 10 months that i haven't had the chance to talk to her or send anything to her when she was eating fish and chips in England, i had a total melt down and every dream i had was to do with her, some more pleasant then others.

Jordyn moved back to New York not so long ago, so now we have our old crew back... but with happy news there will always be the bad. As you may know... Will our brother, has left. When Jordyn came back he instantly got a job in the UK working for his parents company he is running their company their in England so yeah... he's gone but we know he is completely alright and having fun there since Ally, Jordyn's old room mate is getting it on with him. We are all very happy for Will he has always wanted to go to England and see the Queen and now he is getting that shot.

Although i am super duper honoured to be Jordyn's boyfriend, these past months, she has not been the same. Something about her is just not right, i don't see the old Jordyn anymore. She seems all full of herself, self centered, a diva!

And it all started when...

Flashback

"Dana! Jordyn!" Cole's girlfriend Lauren called.

When we saw Cole, Lauren, Gabe, Alex and obviously Gabe and Alex's baby Dani, we went to them and sat at the table. We were at a resturaunt because it was Alex's 21st Birthday and also a celebration for her modelling career. Alex is one of the models for this new lingerie company much like Victoria's secret but this is run by this fashion Desighner 'Lorian Russet.' Her manager was there all of these other important people were there and the dinner was extremely fancy.

i snaked my arm around Jordyn's waist. She was wearing this white laced skater dress with a brown belt in the middle and it stopped just above her knee which showed legs but not alot, because you know how Jordyn gets when it comes to short dresses, she gets a little uncomforatble, which is what i like about her. She is always innocent and pure which sometimes makes me feel like she is too good for me to even let me touch her. When she is around other people she acts like a delicate flower and she keeps our relationship to minimum infront of others so she doesn't show public display of affection, but when it is just me and her in a room she pounces on me like a cheetah and is way more sexual then people think. Which for me yes is a turn on.

"come on baby" i said kissing her cheek.

We walked to the group, and Alex instantly ran up to her and hugged her.

"Jordyn! I missed you!" Alex exclaimed and everyone turned their attention to both of us. Alex looked at me and i just looked back "Oh, i missed you too Dana, but ya know she's my bestfriend so..." i nodded my head and just laughed.

"How's it going? you act like you haven't seen me in a year when we saw each other yesterday" she said laughing. "So... i've missed you for two years what do you expect?". After Alex was hugging J, she came up to me and hugged me too, then the rest of the boys came to us and greeted us along with Cole's girlfriend Lauren. Then me and Jordyn walked over to Baby Dani, who was being carried by his father Gabe and i gave him a pinch on the cheek and a hug.

"you are so cute DanDan" Jordyn said in a baby voice, and i smiled at her seeing how cute she looked. "What?" she asked.

"Nothing babe, you are just too cute" i replied "i want a baby" i randomly said, and Jordyn's eyebrows raised "you do?" she asked "i think we should try when we get home yeah?" i joked, and she hit me on my chest.

While i was walking Jordyn to her chair and pulling it out, Alex's other friends and manager greeted us, but there was a guy sitting at the end just looking at Jordyn, looking at her up and down her body, she didn't seem to notice but i got very bothered. The guy got up and stuck his hand out for Jordyn. Now that i see him clearer he looks like he has to be around 22 and kind of french either way he looked European. Jordyn smiled at him, and shook his hand.

"Hello" she said politely

"And who is this beautiful creature?" he said and then kissed her hand. I pulled Jordyn into me tighter and placing a kiss on her cheek, to make him know that she is off limits!

"urm... this is my girlfriend Jordyn, and i'm Dana her BOYFRIEND" i said emphasising the word 'boyfriend'. He looked at me in disgust and then pulled away from Jordyn.

"Well you two make a very young lovely couple... i am Lucas, i'm the photographer of Lorian Russet"

"oh i love that name!" Jordyn said smiling

"And Jordyn, i like that name too, very beautiful, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl, or should i say woman"

At this moment, i wanted to punch the guy in the throat! He was fucking flirting with my girlfriend right infront of me! i curled my hands into fists, but it was grabbed by Cole, who obviously saw what was going on, he stood up and whispered in my ear. "Dana calm down, sit"

I did what he said and me and Jordyn sat down, while Lucas went back to his seat and just carried on staring at Jordyn. Yeah i get that my girlfriend is hot, but seriously back off.

Through the entire meal Lucas kept on making small talk with Jordyn, but seeing that Jordyn is a smart girl, she knew exactly how i was feeling towards this Lucas guy and she tried to ignore him. I was getting a little down and whenever the guys tried to speak to me, i would totally blank out which is why she knew something was up. She took my hand and leaned in towards my ear and whispered. "Cheer up baby, he is nothing compared to you" she then kissed my cheek which made me blush, i don't blush!

I put my hand on her thigh and squeezed it which made her jump a little but tried not to make it noticable, instead she just gave me a small smile and wink, obviously telling me that, that would carry on later as soon as we got home.

"I can't help saying that you are gorgeous" Lucas said "You are very right indeed Alex she is perfect!" he turned to Alex and she just nodded "yeah i know"

"perfect? i don't think that anyone is perf-" Jordyn said but got cut off.

"how would you like to be a model for 'Lorain Russet Lengerie's?" he asked but Jordyn gave him an unsure face.

"i don't know, i kind of-"

"Come on J, you have the looks and the body, plus you get to work with me!" Alex said "Well just after i get my body to the way it was since i just had a kid"

"Listen, call me..." Lucas said handing her his card "think about it, because we would really love to have a beauty like you on our team"

end of flashback

Guess what she said to that...

Yes.

Now her face is all over the bill board. Jordyn Rivera. She forgot all about the company she had to run and traded it for this... this thing that changed her.

A/n: the sequel!!!! My first sequel! God I hope ya'll will like it. But heads up way more drama, way more 'adult scenes' and wattpadd has classed this as restricted but ah well. Btw I just wanted to give you guys a taster of what this book will be about so I'm not sure when I will update the first chapter :D