Prologue

Prologue

She was Different from others. She has an exquisite beauty. Long curly light brown hair with blond and black strakes, Crystal Blue eyes that stares right through your soul, a heart melting smile, rosy cheeks. 5'6 foot tall, average boobs and a slightly bigger base, a tiny waist to make up her elegant body.

She isn't everything beauty, she has brains too. When in comes to school works, she is great. Especially Mathematic and Chemistry. She is great with sports. She isn't social or Open to people.

She is brutally honest, mean and sarcastic. She can be voilent at times but only when they her buttons. She has a soft spot for the people she cares, especially to her baby brother, that everyone knows.

She was the opposite off everything her little sister is.

Her sister is a cheerleader, She rather play football than wear those tiny skirts. Her sister is rather looking all prim and perfect infront of people but the truth is she is just a mean bitch while she is just herself not giving a crap to people thoughts. Thats what makes her different.

Her siblings?

Guessed it right. Elena and Jeremy Gilbert.

Right we are talking about Me, Maxine Gilbert but call me Max.

They now think that i am dead. Because after all i was with my parents in the accident. I was scared for life. Right in front of me my adoptive parents died, they only new what i was and i neve get to know what i really am. But all i know is that im not a normal human being.