He belongs to us!

Hey hey!! This is the #3 oneshot on the list. The twincest-threesome. Here it is people!! I hope this is good.
Pic of Jaden
Jaden Actorn- 22 years old. 6'2. Dirty Blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Muscular yet lean.

Corban Actorn- 22 years old. 6ft. Blonde hair and emerald green eyes. Less Muscular than Jaden and lean.

Anderson Jacobson "Andy"- 20 years old. 5'6. Brown hair and big chocolate brown eyes. Small and lean body.

He belongs to us!~

Jaden's POV

Sweet Jesus if this meeting isn't as boring as a snail I don't know what is. I wonder what Corban is doing. With his big round ass. Washboard abs yet soft as fuck skin. His soft plump kissable lips. His gorgeous emerald green eyes that water so perfectly as I pound into him. His tight hole that squeeze me so perfectly while I thrust into him making him scream my name with that sexy addicting voice of his. Ugh! I'm so hard right now!

" -torn.......Mr.Actorn!!" My assistant yelled. Andy the only other beauty that can make me hard just from thinking about him. He's so adorable! With his silk like brown hair and his big brown puppy dog eyes. His small soft looking body. I want him and I want him bad!

"Mhmm. Andy.... When are you gonna let me and my brother fuck you senseless?" I asked him. I've always been this straight forward with him. He's just to hot to resist. He blushed and looked away while handing me a folder telling me to go through it and that the meeting was over.

"I'm sorry Mr. Actorn but that is not very professional and is now how your should be acting." He said trying to patronize me.

"Don't patronize me Andy! You know you want me and my brother. I've seen the ways you've looked at us. You eyes darkened and you plump cherry red lips parted with little moans and pants coming out of you mouth. I see you when you don't think I do. I see when you squirm in your seat every time I stare at you and lick my lips. I see when you slip you hand under your desk and palm yourself ever time I walk past your desk. I see it all. Even when you think I don't." I whisper in his ear as I pin him to the closest wall in the now empty meeting room. He was panting and his eyes are darkened with lust as he looks up at me with helplessness and hunger in his eyes.

"P-please Mr.Actorn..... T-this isn't p-professional.... You have a..... A umm a meeting.. Yeah a meeting in..... In five m-minutes." He stutters through his thought. I know he's lieing about the meeting because I go to lunch with my brother in five minutes. And I know for sure that my brother wouldn't mind skipping lunch to enjoy this little beauty in my arms right now. Talking about my brother... He should me here in....

"Hey bro are you done yet. I'm-" yep. There he is. He cut off his sentence when he walked in and saw me up against the little beauty we have both been pinning after for some time now.

"hey Corban. Close that door and lock it for me please." I said while still watching the little cutie in my arms. Andy looked over to Corban to see what he was going to do. With his head turned like that I had the perfect chance to get at his neck. So without a second thought I leaned in and licked his neck before nibbling on it then sucking to leave a love mark on his neck and moving on to another part of his neck.

"Ah! No.... M-Mr.Actorn....p-please!"

Andy's POV

"Please what?" They both asked at the same time. Why. Fuck! Why me! They are both so sexy and tempting... And hot and dreamy and.... Of topic!

"P-please get off of me and l-let me go." I whimpered as I felt Jaden lick and nibbleing on one side of my neck while Corban was on the other side. Gawd! They are going to kill me!

I felt both of them lift their heads up and look at each other. "No" they both said before continuing to attack my neck.

"W-why! O-oh god....p-please! D-don't.... S-stop p-please!" I moaned. They have moved around so that Jaden was behind me nibbling on my neck while grinding into my ass while Corban was infront of me with grinding his erection into mine while nibbling and sucking on my nipple.

"Sweetie. Why are you fighting us? Just let go and relax for us. Just let us take care of you" Jaden whispered against my neck making me shudder from the feeling of his breath against my neck.

I was on a high. There was pure pleasure coming at me from every pleasurable place on my body. I was getting pleasure from places I didn't even know I could get pleasure from.

Corban's dick felt thick and hot against my own. And Jaden's felt like it was a bit bigger than Corban's but was equally hot against my ass. One thing is for sure. They are both bigger then me. Big time.

"AH! Corban!!" I yelled when I felt his hand reach into my pants and gripped my dick.

"Good God.." Corban started, "your a bloody screamer." Jaden said. "we are gonna have so much fun!" The both of them groaned into my ear, one on each side, befire they both got down on their knees. Corban unbuttoned and in zipped my pants and pulled them down. When they were off, jaden took off my tight underwear.

Before I could even say anything or feel embarrassed. Corban opened my legs so that they were on either side of his shoulders. When he fit is head between my thighs, he swollowed my dick fully. Making me scream his name. When I screamed his name, he hummed around my dick, making me feel the vibrations.

With me lost in the feeling of Corban swallowing me fully. I didn't realize that Jaden had parted my ass cheeks until I felt is tounge go from right under my balls to just above my hole. When he made it to the top he went backward. Then he went back up and stopped at my hole while flicking his tounge against it.

I screamed Jaden's name then Corban's. I felt Jaden push is tounge into my hole and thrusting it in and out repeatedly.

"AHH!! NOO!!.... Jaden! Corban!! Please!! Don't stop! Please!" I screamed.

They both moaned. I felt it. It was so close I could taiste it. Then Corban moved his tounge and replaced it with his fingers. Then he thrust his fingers in he his a spot that had me shooting harder and more then I thought I ever could.

I was flying! I was so high. There was no such thing as a down. When I finally coming back to my senses I was in Jaden's office bed snuggled in between the twins. They are going to spoil me crazy.

"Good night sweets" Corban whispered. He was behind me while kissing my neck slowly and softly. Among me feel sleepy.

"Yeah. That's it baby. Close your eyes and sleep. We will be here and stay here when you wake up." Jaden whispered. He was in front of me while looking me dead in the eyes.

What does this make us? Fuck buddies? Are we dating? What do they see me as? Will they really stay like they said they will.

"Baby we are now your boyfriends. As you are ours. We see you as the most amazing and most beautiful person ever. We will stay forever. Until you want us to leave. Even when you tell us to leave we will still be there for you.". Jaden whispered as he looked into my eyes.

I believed him. And that decision changed my life. And I will never forget it.

But that is another story. And when I woke up. They were there. With bright. And amusing smiles on their faces.