What happens here stays here.

Tony Barkley. ~~  brown soft ear length hair. Bright Green eyes. 6 foot even. And semi-muscular 24 years old.

Evan Smith~~ picture <3 <3<3
22 years old. 5'5.

Evan's POV.

"Come on!! You never party with us anymore. Just this one time. Then I'll leave you alone!" Karma begged me. I was in my room changing from my work clothes to my house clothes.

"No Karma. I don't want to go. Why would I go?"

"Because!!" She whined before standing up and walking over to me and picking something up off my dresser.

"You might have a really hot dude waiting for you at the party." She said not looking at me.

God dammit. I hate when she try and put me on blind dates! She always say they are hot but they are butt ugly when I see them.

"God dammit Karma. Why do you keep on doing this? You know I hate it! Who is waiting for me this time??"

"My brothers best friend. He's only like a year or two older than us. And he is really hot! I would bang him if he wasn't gay! Come on Evan! He really wants to see you in person. He things you're 'fucking hot' " she whined doing the finger thing when she said the last two words. She put her hands down and walked into my closet.

"Fine. But what's his name and how the hell does he know what I look like?" I ask not staring at my self in my dresser mirror.

"I might have told him about you and showed him a picture of you... And if you want to know him then you have to come to the party and find out yourself." She said while sticking her head out of my closet and looking at me.

"Dammit karma! You know I hate when you do that shit!!"

"And you know I love you and want you to get laid... And tell me about it." She said wiggling her eyebrows before going back into my closet.

I rolled my eyes before going into my closet to watch her try and puck me out a outfit.

"Trust me. If I do get laid I will tell you... If I feel like it." I said winking at here before leaving and going to the kitchen.

Soon I heard her footsteps coming after me. When I reached the fridge and turned around she was standing in front of me.

"What do you mean if you feel like it!? I am not busting my ass to get your ass laid for nothing. You're gonna tell me. Even if I have to torture it out of you!"

"You can torture me short stuff " I teased and put my hand on her head. She is like 5'3 and I'm 5'6.

"You're only 3 inches taller than me!"

"Still taller than you. Don't matter how many inches." I said laughing before going and getting me a cup so I can get some juice.

"ok fine whatever. you are still going tho right?" she asked me.

"yep. this mystery person has intrigued me. i want to meet him...  And when do we have to go?"

Right... About..." She said looking at her watch. "In 5 minutes. Not get your butt upstairs and change. Now!" She yelled before pushing me upstairs.

"OK. OK. I'm going!!"

~10 minutes later~

We are at the party and I'm really regretting coming here in the first place. Why can't I just stay home and forget about this stupid mystery guy!

I got lost in my thoughts until I felt someone pull me roughly then felt my back hit a wall.

I looked up and saw a extremely hot guy standing over me. He had milky chocolate brown short hair with bright forest green eyes that look like they're glowing in the almost dark room.

I realized he had a dark red shirt on and black jeans on. But I got distracted when I saw a huge bulge in his pants. Oh my god this guy is so fucking hot.

He chuckled and had amusement gleaming in his eyes. "Why thank you. I think your  fucking hot too."

I looked at him confused and then blushed realizing I had said that out loud and that he thought I was hot too.

  "T-thanks... But who are you?"
  "I'm only the man of your dreams. And the guy that will rock your world tonight." He said making me laugh loudly. He laughed too but then suddenly stopped.

"But no seriously I'm Tony Barkley. And I seriously want to fuck the hell out of you." He whispered in my ear.

"Hmm... Tony... I think it would be a great name to yell as you fuck me..." I muttered in his ear, teasing him.

"Oh hell yeah! Now were talking..." He said before attacking my neck with his mouth and grinding up against me.

I moaned and bit my lip to stop myself from moaning again.

"Were not... talking nothing... St-stop that. I was suppose to meet someone here... P-please" I moaned lightly pushing against him and he wrapped my legs around his waist and grinded against me.

"But you see... I've been really wanting to talk to you for a while... So imma stay here and keep you moaning... Maybe even take this somewhere else..." He whispered leading kisses up my neck. I was about to say something when he kissed a sensitive spot on my neck and started grinding on me to the beat of the song playing.

My eyes roll back as I let my head do the same. I feel like I'm so sensitive because I haven't had any action in a while.

"W-wait..  Please I can't..." I moaned as I put my hands in his hair lightly pulling

"Babe. Let's go have a private party at my place. Ok?"

"O-ok...."