Keep it between me and me.

Hey hey!! This is the 6th item on the one shot list. I do believe this is suppose to be about some sinful teens extremely sexy wet dream. So that's what it will be about.

Me: LETS GET THIS STARTED!!!
Random family member: sorry she's not taking her meds.
Me: HELL YEAH BISHESS!!! NO MEDS ZONE~~~~!!!!!
~~ Pic is of Mark~~

Zachary Monroy~~ 16 short and skinny. Likes to act tough and insensible. Long, shoulder length black hair. Big brown eyes. Closet gay.

Mark Zantroe 17 tall and buff. Class clowns. Star football player, and Basketball player. Open gay. Short brown hair. Grey eyes and tattoo on his back with his name and his mothers name with vines coming out of it.

01029201022029384932565993221039484

Zach POV.

Hell. School. Prison. All the same thing to me. What the hell am I doing here. I hate school. The only reason I really come is so o could see my crush... but no one but me knows this. At lease that's what I thought til today after gym.

I was doing what I usually do everyday in gym. I was getting changed so I could go home and take a shower. But when I was changing I realized it wasn't as loud and stuffed as it usually is in here.

I had nothing but my boxers on with my shorts in my hand. I looked around to see if I was just imagining it. But there was really no one in here. Just me myself and.... The Mark Zantroe. He was just standing there leaning up against the wall right in front of the door.

I looked him over. From his blue converse, to his black jeans that was low on his waist, to his bare 6 pack and and defined chest, up his neck and to his lips. I stared at his sexy plump inviting lips that soon turned up into a grin. When he started to grin my eyes snapped up to look into his. His beautiful dark grey eyes.

I don't know why his eyes are so dark. They are usually light grey. Idk but let me get out if here. Something just doesn't feel right about this situation.

As soon as I thought that I heard a chuckle and Mark's footsteps getting closer. Then I felt his arms wrap around my bare torso and his chest pressed against my back.

"I've been standing there waiting for you to realize. Do you know how cute you are when you are in lala land and don't realize what's going on around you?" He whispered in my ear before kissing it and trailing his lips down my neck. I shuddered and moaned when he kissed the spot where my neck and shoulder meet.

"Fuck. That was a sexy sound. I can't wait to fuck you senseless and have you make more sounds" he groaned in my ear. I felt his hand move down between my legs and rub my member through my shorts making me moan and shudder.

"Let's take this somewhere else baby. Mines or yours?" He asked me while trailing kisses down the back of my neck and down my back.

"Yours" I whimpered. I couldn't really keep up with all that happened. In a flash I was being carried to his car bridal style.

A few minutes later we were at his house and he was carrying me in his house and up some stair into a room that I could tell was his. He threw me down on his bed and I bounced a few times before being engulfed in the mattress that felt like clouds.

I didn't have enough time to look around his room before I felt min on top of me. My legs were parted so he could fit his hips in between my legs with his erection lined up with mine.

He was holding himself up by his arms. his elbows were placed a little away from my head and his hands were in my hair with his fingers stroking through my hair.

he pulled back and started kissing my neck. He kissed from the base of my neck up to my ear and nibbled on it.

"I can't believe I have you in my arms right now. I've waited so long-" he said but then his voice got drowned out by the sounds of sirens.

He pulled back so we were face to face. I had to blink a few times because it seemed like the noises were coming from his mouth.

I blinked a few more times and then I just closed my eyes. when I opened them again a few seconds later he was gone and my roof was above me. I looked around and I was in my room.

"Fuck! It was just a dream!" I yelled