Sex buddies

yo! what ur about to read has gay mature contents. don't like, don't read.

  Sam POV

I am so bored! what the fuck can I do? My boyfriend just dumped me, then moved out to his new boyfriend, but i don't really care because his bed skills sucked ass.

I think I'll call Tyler. I've had a crush on Tyler for the longest. He really knows how to fuck. I mean like, when he fucks you he won't stop till you pass out and it takes him forever to come. He just broke up with his boyfriend to so he should be free.

the call~~

Tyler: Hey bae how's it going?

  for some reason he called calls everyone bae but that person he is dating is called baby or what ever name he come up with for you

Sam: Hey Tyler, you still single?

Tyler: yeah, y?

Sam: cause my boyfriend dumped my 3 weeks ago and I need someone to watch a movie with at my place. ( little lie, but, hey I really need a good fuck.)

Tyler: alright I'll be over in 20. Get the movie and the drinks and I'll bring chips.

Sam: k. see you later, bye

Tyler: bye bae.

Now that the date is set, let me take a shower, get the movie ready and set the bed.

I took a shower using my Japanese cherry blossom bathing soap, it's Tyler's favorite of all my soaps. then I put on one of Tyler's shirts that he left over at my house from the past. It's a red shirt that goes all the way down to my knees and one of the sides hang of my shoulder. the cute, helpless boys are more Tyler's type.

Talking about Tyler....

* Knock knock*

"Hey bae, I brought bee-" Tyler said before me looked from the bag to me. "Hot damn! you look so hot right now bae. No lie."he said as he stepped in my house, put the bag full of beer down, and wrapped me in his arms.

Damn this man was hot! I'm more ways then one! I mean I'm hot and all, with my, blue eyes, my 5'1 height, black hair, and my small but fit body that is covered with smooth pail skin. I was one fish you didn't want to let go, if you had sense. But Tyler, God Tyler, he is 6'3, he has flawless Carmel skin that is tight on his athletic body, he has amazing hazel green eyes that pop out due to his skin tone and natural long, dark eyelashes. He has flawless, soft, shoulder length,  chocolate brown hair. He has an awesome, well defined 6-pack, with a yummy v-line, that leads to the biggest, best, dick I've ever seen! it's long and thick, and he knows how to use properly. And Oh my God his sex skills! I really love him.. I mean his dick that is.

"So do you wanna watch, 'I can do bad all by myself'  "

" Yeah bae, no problems here!"

I grabbed his big, warm hand and pulled him into my room, where my flat screen is, and told him sit on the bed while I went and put the CD into the CD player.

We got comfortable on the bed, Tyler's back on the headboard with me sitting in between his legs, with my back to his chest. Tyler had his arms wrapped around my waist, and his face was in the crook of my neck. I could feel the heat of his breath rolling down my back, God! he turns me on without trying, he's sex on legs!

"Hey, bae, it's getting hot in here, lean forward a little so I can take my shirt off."

"Ok." I said then leaned forward. I felt him move behind me, then he's wrapped his arms around me again and pulled me back into his chest.