My one and only God.

GREEK GOD ONE SHOT!! OK so hi guys!! Long wait and not enough updates. I know. But all bad things have a good reason. My mom is a dipnugget and decided to take the battery out of my phone and keep the battery. Which I usually update things from my phone. But right now I am using my Galaxy tab 3 to do everything. So it might take longer... but anyway withought further ado. THE GREEK GOD ONESHOT!!!

The Greek Gods are Poseidon and Hephaestus. The God of the sea and the God of Blacksmith/ fire and crafts.

POSEIDON'S POV.

"Uraly. What is the schedule for today?" I asked my assistant.

"Um.. sir. Your schedule for today is clear... as you requested yesterday... I pushed everything for today to tomorrow... " she mumbled. I don't remember requesting for today to be free.... oh Well I need to go visit my old friend Hephaestus to request a weapon. I guess I'll just do it today.

"OK Uraly. If anything happens and If I am needed then you can find me at Hephaestus' place for today. But please try to not need me." I told her before heading to Hephaestus' place.

~~~time skip.~~~

At Hephaestus' house there were not any lights on. Strange. I called to see If it was alright for me to come on my way here. Even told him What time. He said he'd be here. Maybe He's in his basement creating again.

I walked into his house seeing as the door was opened and unlocked. "Hephaestus! Are you here?" I yelled into the seemingly empty house.

"I'm in here Poseidon! Up in my room!" He yelled back. OK So He's not in his basement.

I turn and walk towards the living room before walking up the stairs that are on the other side of the living room. Walking up the stair I smell this really intoxicating smell that makes me feel kinda light headed. It must be the fumes from the crafting Hephaestus does. I walk down the hall to the room I know is his.

"Ah. Poseidon. I was wondering when your where gonna come. I was waiting for you." He said looking down at me as he walked to me. Compared to Hephaestus I'm small. I'm 6'1 But he is 6'6 So he a good 5 inches on me. I have muscle But I'm not buff But he is buff and his muscles bulge under his tan smooth skin.

I soon realized that he was naked and was behind me with his arms around my waist holding me to him. Oh God. He knows What his body does to me...

"W-wait! Hath I... I d-didnt come here f-for t-this...!" I whispered while I felt his hands traveling all over my body.

He chuckled before putting his face in my neck and licking from my shoulder blade to my ear lobe before nibbling his way back down to my soft spot where my neck and shoulder me.

"Yeah. I know. But Why cant we have sex then take care of your sword. " he whispered in my ear before biting my ear and growling when I moaned. I reached behind me and griped his bare thighs to keep myself up. He always knows What to do.

"Mmmmm.... y-yeah ok.... please hurry." He chuckled at my stuttering and weak knees. Before i knew it I was Laying on his huge soft bed with him on top of me.

I moaned loudly as I felt him grip my erection and moving his hand up and down. I moaned and groaned begging for more. But all he did was tease me. Bringing me to the edge before backing off and just stare at me.

"Oh my goodness! Hephaestus! Fuck me. Now! Please!"

"That's all you had to say baby." He whispered before thrusting into me.

I screamed out in pleasure as he continued to slam into me. He changed his position and hit into me at a different angle. He hit me right at my spot making me scream out in pleasure and dig my nails into his back. Hephaestus groaned before moving harder and faster into that one spot.

I screamed for the last time and saw stars as Hephaestus bit hard into my shoulder and slammed into one last time before shooting his cum inside me.

"O-oh. T-that w-was amazing" i whispered into his ear. He chuckled. Making his member twitch and move around inside me. I moaned and clutched his arms, pulling him closer to me. He stop laughing and groaned before pulling out and slamming back in.

"AH! Oh God! W-wait... I I can't anymore." I moaned out. He stop and grinned at me.

"Oh my dear lover. It's So far from over right now." He whispered before continuing to slam into me. Fucking me til I passed out.

Oh God. My one and only God.