My Little Newbie

Hiya!! This is my first topics like this ever. Hope it's good. Enjoy!!!x

Alexander Magite~ The Vicantious Leader. 6'4. Green eyes Black hair. 25 years old.

Christopher Punitie~ The new guy. 5'4. Brown eyes, dirty blonde hair. 21 years old.
Idk about the last names. I just winged it.
  ~Sean O'Pry in all his sexy goodness ~
√×√×√×√×√×√×√×√×√×√×√×√×√×√×√×√×√×√×√

Christopher's POV

"Alright, newbies! Line up and say 'here' when I say your name! You don't say 'here' and you'll be running laps around the camp base! Got me?!" Sargent Caddle yelled.

"SIR YES SIR!"we all yelled. He started calling of names and everyone yelled 'here' as they heard their names being called I slowly started to zone out after he called my name. I thought about that hot guy that I saw when I was coming into the camp after getting off the bus. He looked like he was high up on the charts—seeing as whenever he looked at someone they would look down.

  I was still lost in thought until I felt something hit my face. When I started paying mor attention to my surroundings I realized that everyone was gone but me and the same hot guy I was just thinking about. He was tall, like probably over 6ft. He had the most gorgeous emerald green eyes. He also had black hair that looked like if I touched it, it would feel like silk.

"Do you realize who I am?" His smooth rich deep voice echoed in the room as he stared at me like he expected me to do something. What that something is, I don't know.

"Umm" I said looking around trying to find any clue to help me answer his question. Then I saw the name and I gasped Alexander Magite. Shit! This guy is the leader of the whole army. I guess he could tell I figured out because he laughed and stared at me with amused eyes.

"Do you now realize who you stand in front of?" He asked me amusement in his voice.

"Y-yes." I answered loojifn down at the floor instead of into his eyes– as I previously was– not wanting to challenge his leadership. "I apologize for the disrespect."

"Hmm. Do you now. You have some balls to completely ignore your Sargent and not responds to him to the point I have to come and see you myself. And on your first day here." Huh!?

"Wait what? I don't understan- ohh so that's why everyone else is gone.... I really need to stop day dreaming... My mom did say it would get me killed one day." I said more to myself then to the only other person in this room.

Alexander's POV
  I don't know what it is about this new guy but he has caught my attention the second I saw him walk into my camp grounds. After hearing him talk to himself about day dreaming. I realized that he does look a little air-headed. But as air-headed as he looks and may be he is still the mose gorgeous person to have ever set foot on this camping ground.

He has amazing big creamy chocolate brown eyes with dirty blonde hair that looks like it would be as soft as a baby's bottom.

I just stood there and watched his face go from; worried to scared to blank like I wasn't even there in the room with him. I snapped my fingers and watched as a look of fear came to his face before he looked at me in confusion.

"U-umm... A-am I in trouble?" He asked me with a look that made him so adorable. I wanted to say no but that wouldn't be the right thing to say; seeing as he disrespected one of my sargents.

"Yes.  And in order to get your punishment—like any other solder — you must come to my room tonight after you shower from your exam and test that you take today. And try not to day dream because I do not want to have to come and talk to you again today. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes sir." He said sounding scared.

"Good now go out side and start running the track with the other newbies." As soon as I said that he ran out of the door and got on the track with the other guys.

Aw isn't that cute; he's already friends with most of the other newbies. He just need to know. They Better leave it at friends! Cause that sweet little ass of his. Is. Mine! No if,ands,or buts about it.

Time skip~~ After training

I'm sitting on my huge bed right now waiting for the little cutie to come.  Not to long after the newbie training finished there is a knock on the door.

"Come in." I say. When the door opens  in walks my little newbie. He looked scared out of his mind. I got up off my bed and slowly walked towards him like a wolf hunting for food. With every step I took towards him he took backwards until he ran out of space to back up and was up against the wall. Still makeing eye contact my little newbie mewled in distress and had a look of pure lust and desire in his eyes.

When I made it over to him I slipped my thigh in between his and put my hands on either side of his head and looked down at him. "What is your name little one?" I asked him as he looked up at me and bit his lip and closed his eyes while breathing deeply.

"C-Chris-Christopher P-Punitie...p-please d-dont h-h-hurt m-me." He said with a look of fear in his eyes.

"OK christopher. Let's get one thing straight. I'm not. And you biting your lip and making all those small noises are turning me on to no end. Now if you aren't gay and don't want anything to do with me then tell me and i will let you leave." I said as I kissed his neck from the bottom to below the ear before nibbling on his ear. "But if you are gay and you want me you just need to trust me and let me take care of you. If you want me be a good boy and moan for me while I fuck you senseless and rock your world." I whispered in his ear before kissing my was across his jaw and to his bottom lip.

He mewled and brought his hands up to grip my shoulders as I grind my leg into his erect member while sucking and nibbling on his lip.

"O-ohhh... P-please r-rock m-my w-world. F-fuck m-me s-s-senseless. I.... I w-want i-it." He moaned in my ear.

"Good god baby. You better be ready to fuck all night." I groaned in his ear.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And that's a wrap! Anyway what do you think? I'm trying to make less sexual items but if you guys want i can make a second part that is just the sex scene.

anyway hmu and let me know about that sex scene.