It's a Daddy thing

Pic has nothing to do with this but iany it just adorable! I know I made a oneshot on natsu and grey but I still support nalu! And their daughter is just so cute!

Hiya. So here's the fatherxSon sexiness.

Corbin Copperfew~ 31, 6'3. Black hair and hazel green eyes. Muscular and fit.

Gavin Copperfew~ 16, 5'4. Blonde hair and green eyes. Slim and small

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!

Corbin's POV

Dammit Gavin. Why of all the things you could have done. Why did you put on nothing but my shirt and fall asleep in my bed cuddling with my pillow!

Let's take a quick walk down memory lane. My name is Corbin Copperfew and I got some chick knocked up when I was in highschool. When she had the kid she came to my house and told me she wasn't taking care of the little alien then left and I never saw her again. I was seriously thinking about putting the baby in a foster home. But one look at him and I was in love. The baby had his mother's blonde hair and soft facial features. But had the same emerald green eyes that my mom has.

So I decided to take care the kid– who I soon realized was named Gavin– and decided to make my own business– while taking care of little Gavin. As the years went by and my baby got bigger I fell more and more in love with my kid then when I first saw him. Now, 16 years after I first met the little fireball I walk into my room, coming home late from work to find my beautiful son snuggling my pillow in my bed with nothing but one of my shirts on that looked like a dress on him.

God god he will be the death of me. "Gavim, sweetheart. Wake up." I said while lightly shaking him. He groaned and swatted at my hand before rolling over. I decided I was going to have to use the same tactics I always use which will give me a huge boner but atlease it will wake him up.

I move into my closet and change out of my work clothes and into some grey sweats. When I walk out of the closet I walk over to my bed and get on it. I crawl over to Gavin and lay down next to him thinking of how I'm gonna do this without taking it to far.

Deciding what in gonna do, I got up ontop of my son and started to tickle him making him wiggle under me and making his leg rub against my semi hard member. I stop tickling him as he rolls over so he is now facing me as I strattle him. He looks into my eyes and smiles a breath taking smile before reaching up and wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Hi daddy." He whispers with his face still buried in my neck "why are you home so late? I was trying to stay up but I guess I fell asleep."

"Hi baby, yeah I know I'm late and I'm sorry I had a lot of paper work to do. Did you eat?" I said. The only reason I asked him if he ate was because when ever he waits for me he usually forgets to eat. Thus why I try my best to make it home and not be late.

"Yeah daddy. I ate. What time is it?" He asked while looking around for the clock. I got off of him and layed down beside him and watched him scoot closer to me and sniggle into me. I love how his little body just fits so well with mine. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer. And we both slowly fell asleep.