DBL threesome

Ok so this is the threesome I promised to make for my story Dog Boy Lover so this will be sorry and it will just be a sex scene so yea.....this is the threesome.

this will be short and will have slight incest....idk cause there cousins but I don't think it's considered incest when they're cousins

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryan's P.O.V

  When I opened the door to Drake's room what I saw was horrid! Drake has Troy on the floor and he had his hands on Troy's pants while he was licking his neck!

"The fuck are you doing! didn't I tell you he was off limits!"

"but didn't I tell you I was going to steal your lover? lucky for me your lover just so happens to be cute this time!" my God this guy should he's family or I would kill him the second he stole my first girlfriend.

"Aww, come on Bryan, why don't you join us, you know you want to fuck him? we could have an awesome threesome. I mean look how hot he looks, he's just begging for someone to fuck him."

I looked over to Troy...... Drake was right, Troy look so erotic right now, none of my wet dreams could ever imagine something this erotic.

"fine! but after this you'll have to promise to leave us alone and never talk to Troy again."

"no promises cuzo, cause I think I'm falling in love with this kid..."

"oh hell no! you will not fall in love with him! he is mine! go find some hope and fall in love with her!"

"....w-will....s-someone p-p-please h-help....me.....t-too h-hot!......c-can't t-take I-it!" Troy said. to tell the truth I kinda forgot he was there

till he said something. my poor baby he's probably miserable right now.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of Troy's moans. when I looked up at Troy, Drake had Troy's member in his mouth. oh my god! would have never thought seeing something like this would turned me on!

"u-ummm..... i-i think i should just go."

"n-nooo d-don't g-go.....p-please....s-stay" and with that it was a blur. And before I realized it I was fucking Troy's ass while Drake fucked his face.

Omg Troy was so tight! he felt so good and his little moans and whimpers just spurred me on. it wasn't long till Drake came then it was Troy and his ass tightened so deliciously I couldn't hold it anymore.

after we all finish getting our breath under control I pulled out.

"man! that was hot! one more go!!" Drake yelled before anyone could say anything he pushed his way into Troy's ass and that made me hard again so I took his mouth...

____________-----------_____________

yeah so sorry that it sucks but it's my first threesome so don't blame me.....well I guess you'll can but here you go the next one will be better.

Anyway stay cool~