yep. we're twins

OK OK! Hey! So this is #7! The twincest one! The next one will be a school scene! But that has nothing to do with this one! So Enjoy this please!! Twincest in the making. Don't like don't read.

And please leave a comment. I love comments more than votes tbh.

Shawn Trempart- oldest twin by 3 minutes. Black hair and brown eyes. He thinks his eyes are a boring color so he wears red contacts to look cooler. A bit more muscular than his brother. Likes his brother (secretly)

Shane Trempart- youngest by 3 minutes. Black hair and brown eyes like his brother. He also thinks his eyes are boring so he wears blue contacts for people to be able to tell the different between him and his brother. Unknowingly like Shawn.

~'|•'|••~'|•~'|•~'|•~'|•~'|•√~||•√|~'|•~'|•√~||•√~|••'~|•√√•••~~|||''•

Shawn POV

"Shawn.. Shawn.. Shawn.. Shawn.. Shawn.. Shawn.. Shawn.. Shawn.. FOR FUCK SAKES!!! SHAWN! LOOK!!" Shane yelled. He wants me to look at some type of porno magazine.

I looked over at the magazine in his hand to see a picture of a dude with a Jason mask doggy styling on some blonde bimbo.

To be honest stuff like that is a major turn off. Simply cuz I'm gay. Shane knows. Our parents know. The school knows. And due to the fact that we are very famous models, millions of our fans know. So I don't know why he keeps showing me these straight sex shits but its getting on my nerves.

Even though I'm gay. My twin claims to be straight. But he doesn't think i know about his secret stash of gay magazines and his most recent boyfriend. He even tried to go to one of my dates as me.

He said he went so he could ruin the date for me. But he went looking really excited and he even kissed the dude I was suppose to be going on a date with.

"Shane. You know I'm gay. Why do you keep showing me this nasty crap." I stated calmly. He just looked at me like he didn't know what I was talking about... Great now he's about to act stupid again... Ugh!

"I'm sorry Shawn. I don't know what you are talking about."

"You knwo damn well what I'm talking about Shane. Don't act stupid."