My cute little demon

Max- Angel. Tall and semi-muscular very powerful. Quiet and observant Black hair and blue eyes.
   Leyon- Demon. Short and lean. Weak but loud and arrogant. Brown hair and grey eyes.

A big thank you to eridanscarvedjohn for giving the the idea of what to do. Everyone else's ideas where pretty much the same but this one was more detailed and I could work with it more.
666999966669999666699996769696966696969

  leyon POV

The stupid people! They tell me I can't be a full demon! For their information I am not to small. And I can kill someone!

"I don't understand why they don't want to add all the fighters they can in this war. This war has been going on for years."  I complain to my big brother, Jamel. Jamel is what anyone would consider "so hot it's a sin." His tempting and dark eyes that would make even Lucifer himself fall to his knees... I know cuz I saw it happen. And his hair is that sinful jet black that looks like its silky soft and makes you want to run your hands through it. Jamel is extremely tall at 6'8 and he has a defined 8 pack that he likes to show of by walking around shirtless. And I'm positive his bed game is awesome because when he bring girls over they don't stop till the next night.

Me on the other hand. I'm short with a flat tummy that just won't get any packs no matter how hard I try. I have soft chocolate brown hair that I like running my fingers through but I hate when others do it because I feel like a little dog. I have big silver eyes that wouldn't even scare off a dear.

"They do want to put all their fighters in the war. That's why you are staying home. You're not a fighter. Never have been. You're too young anyway." Jamel said. He never was a person that used to many words. He's totally the strong and silent type.

I stare at him hope he was going say he was just kidding and agree with me about it. But he just walks away! Like what the fuck!

"OK fine! Hurt my ego by calling me weak then walk away! Didn't want to talk to you anyway!" I yelled after him as he walked to his room and shut the door.

Out of no where I feel tired... I think I'm gonna take a nap. Then I'll come up with my plan.

~time skip~~ 4 hours later~~

I wake up to a empty and silent house. Where did everyone go? I'm hungry... I'm gonna go fix myself a sandwich!

But when I got to the kitchen there was a note on the table.

Dear Leyon,
      I got called in to go ambush an angel base. I will be gone for at lease 3 days. Mom got called in to go and do her "magic" on one of the generals of england so we can get more information so she will be gone for a week or so. Dad got called in to got to a meeting of all the generals so he will be gone for a week. So you have the house to yourself. Lock the doors and stay inside. Intel says that they found some tracks of an angel snooping around the area.
                   —Jamel