Meeting in the vampire's house

This is the part 2 of  "Meeting In The Alley Way"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%..

Carson's POV
  After Magic told me he was taking me to his house he pulled away from me and pulled me towards a car. It was a red Mustang. When I got inside he began to head out of the city. The car ride was long and silent. That was until Magic put his hand on my thigh and slowly rubbed circles on it.

I didn't think much of it until his hand slowly moved higher and higher. Five minutes after he stated rubbing my thigh his hand had made it's way in between my legs and he was rubbing my erection through my sweat pants. I was withering, and moaning trying to get him to stop but also not wanting him to stop.

"G-God.... P-please... M-magic Ohhh.... P-please S-stop... Ahhh" I moaned. I half heartedly tried to get his hand to stop. 

  I heard him groan like he was in pain so I looked up at him and saw he was starring at me. His eyes were dark and glowing. He stopped rubbing me with the back of his hand and flipped his hand so he was gripping my member. I gasped and absent mindedly thrust my member up into his hand. I was so lost in Bliss that I didn't realize he had stopped the car and got on top of me until I felt his body heat on every inch of me. I squealed when he made the seat go all the way back so that it look like I was laying down. He chuckled before swooping down and nibbling and sucking on my neck. I moaned loudly when I felt him start to grind on me.

"God you have no idea how hard it was to wait until we were in my driveway before attacking you" he groaned making his lips brush against my neck. His grinding turned into him practically fucking me through my clothes; making me moan and thrust against him.

"O-ohh p-please M-magic... Touch me- ohh.. please t-touch m-me more- ahh!" I gasped. But he did the complete opposite of what I asked and pulled away from me completely. He got up and got back on his side of the car before driving up a drive way to a house.

Magic's POV

OH MY GOD! My mate is absolutely perfect. It was so hard to pull off of him to finish driving up the driveway to my private Cabin. I could still smell the sweet smell of his arousal if anything it got stronger from when we were in the alley. I could hear his heart beating and him panting and whimpering.

When we made it into my garage and the doors were closed again I got out of the car and quickly made my way to my mate's side. When I opened the door Carson was sitting there palming his erection and playing with his nipple. The site made me want to cum right then and there.

I quickly picked him up from out of the seat and carried him into the house, through the living room and up the stairs before making it into the master bedroom. I gently placed him on the bed and got on top of him pressing my body into his. I could feel the bulge in his pants and I could feel his perky nipples through his shirt.

I leaned down and licked his nipple through his shirt before biting it and pulling it into my mouth. I brought one of my hands up and used it to pinch his nipple while bringing the other hand down to rub his bulge.

"Mmm.... M-magic ohhh... Yesssss" he moaned. I completely removed myself from him before taking off all my clothes and I watched him take off all of his clothes. When he was fully naked and laying on his back again I got on top of him and moved so my face was in between his legs.

He made a high-pitched noise when I licked from the top of his erection to his entrance. I moved my tongue in circles around his entrance slowly adding pressure. I reached up and started to stroke my baby's erection while i quickly pumped my tongue in and out of  Carson's hole. I removed my tongue and quickly replaced it with my finger. When I made it up 3 fingers I curled them upward and bumped into my baby's g-spot.

"AH!! W-what.... What w-was  t-that?" Carson asked his breath staggering I looked at him and smiled before thrusting my fingers against it again— before rubbing it— making my baby scream my name with his backed arched off the bed.

"What this?" I asked him before pulling my fingers out almost all the way before thrusting them back into his prostate.  "YES!!" My baby screamed as he grabbed the arm of the fingers that were inside him.  "P- please! S-stop o-or I-I'm gonna c-cum.". Carson moaned trying to stop me from thrusting into his prostate again. I just smile at him innocently before removing his hand from around my wrist.

When I had his hand off of my arm I pulled my fingers out almost all the way before thrusting them back in and rubbing his prostate. My little Angel screamed my name and arched off the bed clawing at the sheets under him as cum shot out of his dick and onto my hand and his chest.

I sat up, removed my fingers from his body and watched my baby come down from his climax. When he was semi breathing right I got on top of him and slammed into him before staying still and peppering kisses everywhere my lips could reach that was on him. When he looked me in the eyes and rolled his hips I began slowly thrusting into him.

I pulled out and angled my hips upward and hit his g-spot which made him scream and beg me for more. "Oh My God Magic! More! Please more!" Is all that was flowing out of his mouth. I swooped down and captured his lips in a heated kiss before pulling away and speeding up my thrusts.

I wanted this to last forever but I was close to the edge and I could tell Carson is on the edge by the way his tight hole just kept on getting tighter and tighter. I moved my hand to his erection and began to pump him to the rhythm of my thrusts. Not to long after I started to pump his erection my mate came screaming my name and arching of the bed with his eyes wide open.

Not to long after Carson came I came too grunting out his name. I pulled out of him and fell onto the bed beside him and pulled him to me so we were looking at each other's face. My baby had a look of pure bliss on his as he slowly let sleep take him with me following.

But before I could go to sleep I felt this sharp sting on my wrist. When I looked down there was this cool looking symbol with Carson' s name at the top and my name at the bottom. I looked at Carson's wrist to see if it was on him too. When I looked it was the same symbol but the names where reversed.

The mating marks

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Whelp that is that. The next three oneshots following this one will be one shots i took from my other book of one shots that i decided to delete.

After the next three oneshots the oneshot order will go by the list that I made from the update before this.

Anyway have a happy turkey day~~