The haunted house

picture of Fane

hey this is my first Oneshot so it might suck but oh well, whatever!

this one is completely random and a bit on the supernatural side.

anyway on these I'll put a summary about it I'm the beginning just to get it out the way.

Josh's grandpa just died and left him a big creepy house. and since Josh just broke up with his boyfriend he had to out and he has no where to go do he have to go to the big creepy house. when he gets there he is attacked by a huge wolf/werewolf and things get real heated after that.

  Josh- Brown hair, green eyes. 5'1. no muscles.

  Fane-Black hair, silver eyes. 6'2. muscular.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Josh P.O.V

Great! now I live in this beautiful but creepy house in Georgia. this house has 10 bedrooms 9 bathrooms and a big backyard with a huge pool. it's gorgeous on the inside. Really taken care of. the only thing that makes it creepy is the fact that it's so far from society, which for now is a good thing, and it looks like one of those typical haunted houses in scary movies. it kinda looks like the house off of the movie "The Haunted Mansion" with Eddy Murphy in it.

Anyway the only reason I'm here is because I inherited it from my grandfather when he died. I was told that all the financial things like water bill and cable and things like that are already paid for, for a year. Also my stupid, cheating boyfriend kicked my out for some blonde boy toy. Can you believe it, it was our 5 month anniversary and we were planning to have sex on that day.

I was planning to give him my everything, my heart, my virginity, and my soul. but no,I catch him sleeping with my freaking best friend! and then he had the nerves to say 'it's not what it looks like' like really! oh my best friend just so happen to be sitting on your d!ck moaning like a porn star, but you guys aren't having sex! no you just so happen so be sitting on your bed in your birthday suit, when my best friend got dropped from the sky and landed right on your fucking d!ck! yeah that's all that happen! that fucking d!ck!

I really need to get my bathroom stuff so I can take a long shower and get some sleep.

Fane's P.O.V.

I don't know what it was, but something that had the sweetest smell I've ever smelled lead me to this old looking house. it was pretty big. it had 2 floors that where obviously seen from outside the house. I was in the backyard, which was huge, and there was a patio on the second floor that lead to a room. the room was lite which told me that someone was in there, and by the sound of it this person was taking a shower. Out of nowhere the sweet smell I was smelling before came back and lead me to the room with the patio. It was so strong I couldn't stop my wolf from jumping up onto the patio and running into the bathroom that was connected to the room.

    By the way my wolf was acting, I could already tell that we had found our mate. now question is, it a boy or a girl? and what is their name?

I couldn't tell what sex they were because of all the steam in the bathroom. but I knew one thing. I need to get into that shower with my mate and be semi civilized before my wolf decides it's best to just wait until it gets out the shower and rape them then ask questions later.

  so I decided it would be best go get into the shower in my human form. after I changed into my human form I stepped into the shower with my mate. when I got in I wrapped my arms around his chest and abdomen it was then that I figured out that my mate is a he. I didn't matter to me either way because I was bisexual, but now I am completely gay because I do not plan on leaving my mate.