Chapter 21. The Last Time

Knowing Soda, he's a soft soul, so every time he says he did something bad. It usually isn't bad. I continued to hug him, just to comfort him. Soda then stops hugging me and sits back on his bed. I sit next to him. " so tell me what you did Soda" He looks away a couple times, then he stands up and says. " Brodi...I- I just need to go."  Soda walks out the door and i try to follow him. " Soda! come on" He then walks out the front door, I try to get the door but it slams in my face.

I look over at Pony, and then open the front door again. I run out the house but can't see Soda anywhere. I start to heavily breathe. i lean against their front gate. I begin to cry looking down at the ground. The only reason I cried was because I was thinking of all my mistakes. Soda has walked out on me several times, but I've always dealt with it. When Soda leaves randomly, I know there is something wrong.

 ~ Later that night ~ 

I knew he couldn't do anything bad. Not Soda. I realize i'm wearing his Jean jacket. I knew there is a reason why he gave this to me, there is a darker meaning. But i just never understood. I decide to go back home. I walked through my door. I felt Dally's presence linger, but he wasn't here. I open the door to complete darkness. When i turned on the light. I saw a couple of things broken.

I have only taken a few steps forward in the house, and I knew something was wrong. I slowly walked around the house touching some items that were broken. I reached the kitchen and saw broken glass all over the floor. I then decide to go up my stairs. Once i was on the second floor, to my surprise nothing was broken.  I then walked inside Dally's room.

Dally was in his room writing something down on paper. I was going to ask about the paper, but i asked about the house first. "Dally what happened down stairs?" Dally quickly turned to me and said " Oh, I didn't know you would be here. Also everything is fine, just a fight between Soda and I" He then smiled at me then continued writing on the paper.

I was already upset about the house so I didn't ask anything else about it. I then decided to ask about the paper he was writing on. " what are you writing about" he replies back. " Its more like who i'm writing to" I just stood there for a minute then said. " well who are you writing to?" He replies quickly while putting his pencil down. " I'm writing to a very special girl, she means the world to me, and I love her with all my heart." I look behind me , then back at Dally. "oh..."