Chapter 9. Soc's

When I woke up i saw Dally hovering over me. Pony walked over and said " you had another black out." I sit up and feel blood running down my lip still. i then said " i don't have black outs this often, whats happening?" Soda grabs my hand and says  " It may be stress."  I look over at Dally. I then stood up still feeling week.  i then said " are you guys done fighting now?" I look over at Soda then at Dally. They don't say anything so then i say. " you guys are friends, what the hell is wrong with you?" I then walk out the door and down the stairs.

They knew they had to think of what they have done. Nobody followed behind me while i was was walking down the stairs. When i went out the front door, i felt the wind against my face. I realized i have been stressed lately, i knew i haven't been the same, but i didn't know it would effect me this much. 

I see Soc's down the street in their Mustang. They drove up to me, and got out of the car. Before i could go back inside one of them blocked the door. I was already angry, and stressed and said,    " what the hell do you guys want?" I cross my arms staring at them. Like i said before. i'm tough physically, so i'm not that scared, but there are 4 of them this time. So i knew this would end bad for one of us. One of them circle around me with their blade out. I was not impressed so i just stood there still with my arms crossed.

Another one took out their blade too. then the one blocking the door held my left arm down against the wall, while the other one did the same on my right arm. I honestly thought there was no threat until one pulled a blade to my neck. I lifted my head preventing the knife to touch my neck. One soc then said. " the way you dress today, you knew this would be coming."  The key while getting jumped is to stay still, and not act scared.

I lifted my head up more and said. " what do you want"  One soc then put the blade to the bottom of my shorts and ripped part of the side open. He then slid the blade lightly across my leg, but enough to make it bleed. I still kept calm while the other soc did the same but to my shirt, and he cut my stomach instead.  I then yelled out " i'm done with you creeps!"

I kicked the soc in front of me, he dropped his blade. I tripped another one getting one hand loose and punching another one. I then kicked another in the face. I then grabbed the blade from the floor and cut another one, i then said. " Now leave!" they ran to their car driving away. Pony, Dally, and Soda came out the door. Pony, and Dally watched the soc's drive away. As Soda walked to me instead.