Chapter 14. Good Enough

Soda Knows things can overwhelm me easily, but I feel Soda has been more honest towards me, while sometimes I just walk away, like right now. Soda knows I'm complicated, but he still keeps up with me. And honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he broke up with me. The only reason i left him last minute was because i felt like a fuck up, and I didn't ruin anything else. 

I reach my house and enter through my door. I see Dally sitting on the couch, but before i started going up the stairs he said. " Hey Brodi. where have you been?" I ignore Dally an just walk up the stairs. I reach my bed and lay on my bed with my pillow over my face.  I hear Dally enter my room. This time he was actually caring. he sat on the edge of my bed and said " Brodi are you okay?" I answer back in a cocky, sad tone with the pillow still over my face. " It depends. Physically, mentally, emotionally, or spiritually?" 

I take the pillow off my face, and then walk out the door, but before i do i said. " by the way, i feel like shit." I begin to walk down the stairs, but half way i heard a knock on the front door. I walked down faster and answered the door. When I opened it I saw Soda. " Soda? What are you doing here?" Soda seems sad, but happy, he has so many mixed emotions.

HE then said " Brodi, by this time i should know you don't actually have something to do, i know you think a lot at night, i know you deserve the world, and i haven't been giving that to you recently. So i want to take you out somewhere..." I look at Soda, and he seemed genuine. But i never had the energy anymore since i got stabbed by Steve. 

I reply in a denial Tone. " I'm Sorry Soda, but ever since the day i got stabbed it hasn't been the same for me." I then close the door on him. But i thought to myself if this is the right thing to do, I close a door in my boyfriend's face. I'm pretty sure i made him cry. I look behind me and see Dally. Dallas looks at me with an angry expression. " you better open that door again" I reply to him " I'm just not myself today..."