Chapter 10. 50 Shades of Love

I put my hand on the cut on my stomach. Soda grabs my hand away from the cut. " Brodi what happened?" I replied. "it was nothing, just Soc's. I took care of them, don't worry about it" I then walk into the house. Dally, and Pony were looking at me while Soda still looked in the direction i was before. I went inside my bathroom locking myself inside for a bit. I clean my cuts. I then get out of the bathroom going up to my room. I could see everyone watching me, only because i said nothing to any of them.

I then put on new clothes, but something to cover me more. I grab a black hoodie and shorts. I then walk down the stairs in a sad mood. They were all waiting for me down the stairs. Dally then said, " is there something under that sweater?"  Continuing to walk down the stairs i nod my head. I don't stop walking until i reach Soda, I then hug him starting to cry. I could tell Soda was confused but hugged me back.

He then said in his soft voice. " whats wrong Brodi?" I look up at him and kiss him on the cheek. " you're so sweet, follow me, but Pony and Dally stay" I take Soda outside of the house and take him against the wall. I then begin to say, " Soda do you love me?" Soda looks down at me and smiles.  " of course I do" he then kissed my forehead and said " is that all?" I quickly replied and said, "no"

I then leaned my body closer to him and then said, " i'm sorry" Soda was confused " For what?" I stared into his eyes and said " everything from before, and for the future" Soda smiled at me and said " I will always forgive you, and you know th-" I speak out of turn and say, " no you won't" I then walk away from Soda. Before i left i said " Our love was meant for movie screens, not in real life." I could feel Soda's level of confusion. But i left anyways...