BADGAN 1

"Take this"

"Why?"

"Just take it!"

"Okay, okay, geez"

Jungkook sees the sun, it was almost night, and he was panicking as his hyungs were with him.

"Why now, why now?"

He internally screams, standing up. This grabbed the elder males attention and they stared at him confused.
"Uh, Jin hyung... I'll be eating the usual, at my room" Jungkook says before he went inside. The others stared at eachother, their faces all confused.
"What's happening to him?" Namjoon asks, the others shrugged my knowing.
"Maybe just one of his phase where he decided he wants to be alone" Yoongi says, making the others glare at him.

"What? Just giving you guys ideas" Yoongi says, smiling.

Jungkook walked back and forth in his room. His body was already changing, and he didn't like it.
"I'm such a pabo, I shouldn't of have taken that drink" Jungkook says, still regretting what he did on that night.

"Hey! Psst! Hey" Jungkook hears, looking around to see an old woman motioning for him. Confused, he decided to get closer.
"Yes, ma'am?" He says, smiling. The old woman then handed him a small bottle, to which he just looked at with confusion.
"Take this" She says, while Jungkook shook his head.

"Why?" He asks, while the old woman glared at him.
"Just take it!" She yelled, startling Jungkook. He scoffs, shaking his head again.
"Okay, okay, geez" He says before drinking the potion. He shivers, gagging at the taste. Looking back, he saw his hyungs. Smiling and dropping the small bottle.
"Uh... I'll be going n--" Jungkook cuts himself off, eyes widening when the woman disappeared. He gulps, running to his hyungs. He later found out that the potion he drank, will chase him too much trouble...

Jungkook looks at himself in the mirror, sighing as the hair continues to grow. Scoffing, he rolled his eyes

"Well, I have to deal with this again until the morning comes"