- - -

Special Chapter II

~ × ~

A time in Girdwood

       Axel's POV

       The Montecillo family sure knows how to piss me off. And they really made me a babysitter this time, huh?

       I never knew I'd like it.

       I admit that the idea of babysitting Arianne at first was quite bothersome. Ano naman kasing mapapala ko sa pagbabantay sa kanya? I don't even give a damn about other people, and now I'm forced to look after one.

        When she first came to Girdwood High, Shawn was particularly curious about her, too, so that added a bit– a lot to my annoyance. Kaya naman para mas mabantayan siya, I was forced to take her in our group. It's like how the old saying goes, "keep your friends close, and your enemies closer".

         Never did I know though that it will backfire on me. You see, Arianne is pretty awesome and comfortable to be around with. When my eyes met hers, it's like all the irritation I felt flew away. Her eyes, it was full of sadness, it was dead and somehow... that strong emotion is something I can relate to.

        That's the eyes of someone who just lost all of her. Someone who just lost someone so important to her.

         Nakakatawa nga kasi grabeng pagbabangayan ang ginawa namin noong una, sa sobrang lala napilitan ng umawat si Shawn... and that says a lot. Kasi kung ako walang pakialam sa iba, mas doble naman ang kawalan ng pake niya. That's why he's my best friend.

        In then at the end of the day, we just found ourselves liking her... understanding her and accepting her. And as time passed by, she's gotten close to my heart. Hanggang sa pakiramdam ko nagkaroon ulit ako ng baby sister sa katauhan niya.

        Arianne reminded me so much of my deceased sister. And I think she found a sibling in Shawn and me as well... and that's okay if we found completeness in each other. Cause most of the time, broken pieces creates a masterpiece, too.

        "I don't care, I'm not asking you to like me." That's the first thing I heard when I got closer to where Arianne is. Pinuntahan ko kasi siya dito sa may school garden para sana ayain kumain, kaso mukhang may umaaligid sa kanya.

        Nakaupo lang siya sa may bench, nakapikit ang mata habang nasa may kalangitan ang direksyon ng ulo niya. She must've been resting when this guy approached him.

        "Then that's a problem, Arianne." Apparently, they still haven't noticed my presence, too, so I just quietly stood behind them, eyebrows raised while listening to this laughing stock of a guy.

         Anong problema pinagsasabi nito?

        Hindi naman sumagot si Arianne sa kanya, at akala ata ng lalaking ito ay ibig sabihin no'n pwede na siyang magsalita ng kung ano ano.

       Why does some people doesn't understand that sometimes silence isn't equals to permission, continuation and yes. Most of the times, silence just means get lost and shut up.