Chapter 11 (A date?)

Hey all! Thank you for reading once again! Please vote! And comment you guys don't know how much I love comments it just inspires me so much! If I don't get more than five comments I won't update! Haha just kidding. But yes tell me what you think please. Enjoy!

Chapter 11 (A date?)

School felt so much different. Not having Vanessa bugging me everywhere with her umpalumpas. Feels good! It is probably because I know her dirty little dangerous secret.

The fact that she is starving herself to death because she wants to be skinny. Who would of known that even the most popular girl on school is unhappy with herself. I hate her and all that doesn't mean I want her to die or to be suffering like that.

"Wow Sofia-" Joe, Andrew and Mathew were walking towards me, "You look wow!" Joe compliment me.

This morning Vanessa made me dress all fancy Nancy with the shopping we did yesterday. You should of seen her this morning dressing me up and doing my make up. It's just school for God sake not a modeling run way. Acting like she is my best friend and all because she doesn't want me to spill out her beans. I know what game you're playing Vanessa, I'm not buying it.

"S-Sofia what happen to you?" Alfred asked me his eyes were wide open also was his mouth.

"What do you mean?" I checked myself out to see if there was something wrong with my outfit.

They surrounded me around my locker and they just couldn't seem to close their mouths. They might even catch a fly.

"Are you guys drowling?" I asked them in disbelief.

"What happen to your glasses?" You can see Andrew's saliva almost coming out of his mouth.

Forgot to mention that Vanessa made me buy eye contacts and throw away my glasses. I didn't throw them away I just hid them. I had my hair lose and curled up with a red bow tie above my ear. I was wearing a casual dress. It was light blue with long sleeves and it wasn't slutty at all made me look very girly. It wasn't to short nor to long it fit me perfectly. She also made me wear red high heels pumps that combined with my hair bow tie.

"Do I look that bad?" They made me feel very uncomfortable. I lowered my head feeling ashamed of myself. I did tell Vanessa this was a stupid idea! No one can win that girl.

"Bad? You look amazing!" Joe put a hand on my chin lifting my head a little, making me look him into the eyes.

I was shocked! I suddenly felt the flame on my cheeks making me blush, I bit my lip trying to hold a smile. I can't believe Joe gave me a compliment! He said I look amazing! Is it true?

Joe is very good looking guy, he has this beautiful grey eyes, his hair is dark black and always messy. He is like six feet tall. He was wearing a black v-neck, jeans that fit him perfectly and a pair of black vans. He is captain of the soccer team in school. So you know that his legs look amazing. Even though Joe is number one womanizer in our school, he has always been nice to me, he has never tried his charm with me. Don't blame him, I am ugly Sofia after all.

"Hey love birds. We are here to, you know." Alfred made Joe and I snap out of it. I didn't realize I was looking at his grey eyes. I just got so lost into them.

Joe couldn't help but smile at me. It was a simple smile. He is behind something.

"Sofia I got to say you look very nice.I'm impressed." Alfred puts his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him, while Andrew shaked his head I guess in agreement.

I wanted to believe them but I just couldn't, they are just saying it to be nice. "Thank you." I gave them a smile, I know I was blushing even though it is not true.