Chapter 10 (Spotted)

Merry Christmas!<3 Hey all hope you guys like the new story cover! Remember to always give me your opinion! Follow me on insta @anyloida

Chapter 10 (Spotted)

I have never been a morning person, but I just couldn't manage to sleep so I decided to get up one hour earlier than usual. Like who can sleep with Vanessa snoring? She just snors to loud.

I've been thinking all night if I should tell her mother what happen. It will be for her own good and maybe she will forgive me someday. Everytime I tried to forget the Vanessa situation, her snors just got louder and louder.

'Or maybe you can use it to blackmail her and not get bullied no more.' No, no, no. Not now subconscious.

I took my bunny slippers and my white cardigan out of my bag. I wore them because they make me comfy. I went to brush my teeth, I did not bother to shower or comb my hair because I will be back. I just want to go to my house and lay down for a bit there. I have one hour to sleep and then I could come back and do all the things I'm missing.

Going out as quiet as possible outside the house. I don't want to wake nobody up.

I twitched the door knob of the entrance.

"Going somewhere?"

I gasp for some air and turned around. "Jesus Mathew you almost gave me a heart attack." I whispered harshly trying to catch some air, he totally did scare me.

I can help but notice he is shirtless only wearing boxers. His hair was messy like he just woke up. But not even in mornings that smirk never leaves his face.

"That didn't answer my question Sofia." He demanded. What is he my mom?

"I'm just going out?" I answered. "Besides it is none of your business."

His lip turned into a curve giving me a devilish smile. "It is my business."

"Excuse me?" I raised both my brows crossing my arms. What is wrong with this guy? He thinks that he buys me ice cream and now he can ask me all this sort of questions. I don't even know how I found him attractive, he is such a jerk.

"It is my bussines. You're staying at my place if anything happens to you your mother will blame my mother, and then my mother will blame me for letting you go out and not saying where." He winked and messed his hair a little more. "So you see Sofia, it my business."

"I am just going to my house." I surrendered and told him. "And do you mind! Put on some clothes."

"Are you eying me up Sofy?"

"No!" I responded immediately. This is embarrising I just hope he didn't notice. I can feel the flames on my checks. Not now blush!

He chuckled. "It's okay Sofia, you don't have to deny it. I know you like me. Don't blame you girls do fall for this charm after all."

That made my blushing go away. This guy is so full of himself. "Whatever makes you sleep at night." I rolled my eyes sounding annoyed.

"Sarcastic, I see." Ugh! Why that stupid smirk of his never leaves.

I turned around, while I rolled my eyes. "Now if you excuse me 'mom' I am leaving." I said using emphasis on the word 'mom' because he is seriously acting like one.

"I'm going with you."

"Huh?" I turned around to face him.

"I'm going with you." He repeated.

"I heard. But no thanks." I turned again to open the door. All of a sudden his arm reached the door closing it.

"What is wrong-" I shouted but then lowered my voice, "with you?"