I'm Always The Ugly Friend

Hey all! I am so excited for writing this first chapter, I really hope you guys support me during my journey of writing this book! Hope you enjoy. Kisses.

Chapter 1

"Sofia, wake up!"

Oh my bed is so comfortable.

"Sofia, wake up. SCHOOL TIME! LETS GO!"

"Get off my bed you moron! Can't you see I'm exhausted." I pushed my little brother who was jumping and running all over my bed.

He looked at me with those devil eyes of his. "Get up or I will suck your blood."

Here he goes thinking he is Dracula.

I rolled my eyes being annoyed.

"I'm a vampire and I came here to suck your blood!" He got on top of me and started sucking on my neck, holding both of my arms down. "Are you going to get up?"

"Never." I answered.

"Oh well then." He took a deep breath. "TIME TO SUCK SOME BLOOD!"

I was laughing so hard. I'm really ticklish when it comes to my neck. "Stop it!"

He took out a packet of ketchup from his pocket and spread it all over my neck. My lungs are going to explode of laughter. "DYLAN STOP."

"Are you going to get up, I said?" He licked the ketchup from his mouth.

"Fine I will." I crossed my arms. "Now get off of me."

"Well, enough blood for today." He got off my bed and started walking to the door. "Get ready. If you don't want mom to do some Kung fu panda on your butt."

And there goes my little brother, Dylan Mathew. I love my little brother Dylan or how I like to call him 'Didi'. He is eleven years old, blonde, green eyes, he is a really cute little boy. I love this boy with all my heart. His jokes always make me laugh, I think it's the only thing that makes me laugh. He reminds me of my father who died five years ago. It's like my father left but he is still here.

''Damn. School. I hate that place." I stretched all over my bed not wanting to get up. But I know if I don't my mom will kill me.

My sigh is blurry, I wonder where are my pair of glasses? I can't see crap without them. I started to slide my hands all over my bed. "Damn glasses! I wish I had a magic wand or something. Do glasses fly? Because every morning is the same thing with this stupid glasses!"

I got off the bed and started crawling all over my room. "Oh darling. Where are you? Come to me kitty glasses . Oh kitty, kitty, kitty." Wait I'm trying to find a pair of glasses, not a cat.

I'm not a normal person.

I lay down in the floor, "darn I can't find this glasses. Annoying."

I was laying on the floor, like Jesus did on the cross. I started to make an angel in the floor, like if it was winter in my room with all the snow.

Yeah I'm always in my imaginary world.

I heard the sound of my door open, yeah it really does an annoying awful sound. "Sofia, honey what are you doing?" The person who just woke me up from my imaginary world said. I knew it was my mom because I could recognize her voice.