Chapter 7 (You don't know me)

Hey I hope you guys like my new cover! Tell me what you think about it! It was made by @cracker_jack

I haven't been able to recheck as usual because I really want you guys to read this! Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 7 (You don't know me)

Walking down the mall hallway following Vanessa like a maniac. I really hate shopping its something I do  enjoy at all. What a waste of my time. We've entered every single store and I have to try every single piece she thinks that's pretty or how she will say 'fabulous'

Who knows her intentions one day she goes from bullying me to hey let's go shopping!

My whole high school years been a living hell with her.

And when I say living hell I am not kidding. Once the girl put a bottle of whisky inside my locker for god sakes. She blaimed me of stealing her new watch bragging about it to a teacher, well lucky me they went to go check my locker. Oh and that's not the only thing she's done she pushed me down the school hill making my glasses brake, calls me every funny name there is 'Fiona Sofia, unpalumpa, four eyes, ugly...', wets my books, crashes into my shoulder like if she were a hysterical murder, throws my food to the floor, made me think I had a secret guy who had a crush on me wrote me love letters the last letter said 'meet me at the janitors room' when I go all exicited I find a dead rat on the floor with a piece of paper 'only rats will fall for you.' And yeah a list of things that goes on and on.

Now we are shopping...

I thought I was the weirdo...

Everytime I tried to convinced her that I dislike what she's making me try out 'I'm popular. You're  not. I don't like what you're wearing.' Ugh.

Well Vanessa let me tell you something I don't like what your wearing. Some hot pink pumps,  white skinny jeans, black long sleeve shirt, Louis Vuitton purse, a beautiful thick gold necklace and earnings. Her skin was so clean, her makeup didn't make her look like a clown it was really simple, and her hair tied with a messy bun bun that made her look very cute.

Okay Vanessa you do look pretty. I just don't feel comfortable wearing heels, dress... I like it simple. Jeans, vans and a shirt.

My mom left me her credit card just in case. Not for shopping issues. She is so going to murder me.

Rip Sofia.

I have seven bags full of forbidden apples 'Heels, dresses, make up and earnings.' Call me weirdo but I hate them. If she seriously think I am going to use all this she has to be out of her god damn mind.

Vanessa you might get everything you want from me but no this for sure.  I won't eat the forbidden fruit. I am not Eve.

"And we are done!" Vanessa raises all the bags she has in her hands looking at me with a smile. Seriously I just want to puke on your face Vanessa.

Call me a liar but we did visit every single store inside the mall. I think we spent all afternoon shopping.

This is officially the worst day of my life. Can someone just stake me in the heart right now? Please I beg.