Chapter 6 (The Macoy's)

I haven't been able to re-check because I wanted to update asap!

Hope you like it!

Chapter 6 (The Macoy's)

"Remember Darling behave,  always pick up your clothing. And be nice Sofia."

"Mom can't I stay at Grace house?"

"No Sofia. We already talked about it your staying at the Macoy's house." She paused for 10 seconds. "Be nice, pick up your clothing, brush your teeth, wake up early and don't forget to go check on your brother once in a while." She gave me a pit full smile.

We were crossing the streets heading ourselfs to the Macoy's house. This is no good. Of so many neighbors we have. Why this house?

I paused on the sidewalk not wanting to go anywhere farther. Biting my nails slightly, rubbing my foot against the back of my left leg with my pair of vans. I was really nervous, for what was waiting for me inside that house.

I looked at the house and it was quiet bigger than my house. It was white and mine was color cream. The house windows  were covered of tinted class which you can't see what's inside. The house was of two floor with a beautiful garden that surrounded the house. The entrance door was huge color red with a black sign that said 'welcome.'

No thanks...

And a marble white floor that made a passage to the entrance door.

"Sofia are you going to stand there all day like a bum?" My mom had her hand on her waist,  bending a little her knee while her her other leg was film straight.

No! Why did she ring the doorbell?

Walking slowly to the red door. This feeling of anxiety came to my whole body making me tremble. The question that popped to my head. 'Who is going to open the door?'

"Andrea! How lovely to see you here?" The women greeted my mom politely opening the red door. Which I assumed its my moms friend Lora. "Please come in."

She was gorgeous. And looked really classy. She had straight long black hair, she was around 5,7 feet tall. Blue eyes, curves like I've never seen on a woman. She was wearing a black skirt below her knees, cream high heels, with a white lose shirt.

Holy crap she looks like Mathew.

"Thank you a lot for your offer Lora but I have to go right away. I just came to leave Sofia." My mom point her hand towards me.

God why do I have to be so awkward. I was standing besides my mother all cocky forcing a smile. "Hey." I waved my hand to Lora.

"So this is the famous Sofia! You're going to love it here darling." She claped her hands together with joy.

What does she mean by famous?

"Well I have to get going or I am going to be late." My mom puts her hand around my head pulling me closer to her and places a kiss on my forehead. "Remember Sofia what I told you. I love you sweetheart I'm going to miss you." She gives me a big warm hug.

"Thank you Lora so much for taking my daughter as you guest."

"It is no problem Andrea and I'm pretty sure my kids would love to have her over."

A bit my upper lip remembering who her kids are. Vanessa and Mathew. Love me? Are you sure Lora.

My moms cellphone starts to ring. She takes it out of her pocket. "I have to go. I'm running late! Goodbye honey and again thank you so much Lora."