Chapter 2 (Mysterious boy)

Butterflies, butterflies, that was the only thing I felt, like put yourself in my shoes it was the first time someone actually calls me beautiful, well my mother and grandparents call me beautiful all the time. I don't blame them they all wear glasses. But this time it was different a guy... A boy with a friend between his legs actually called me beautiful.

--

Today is Saturday pizza day. Is a thing Alfred, Grace and I do every Saturday night. We order pizza, rent some movies and talk about all the stupid things you cannot imagine.

Ding. Dong.

I raised both of my eyebrows when I heard the doorbell. I was waiting for my two best friends to arrive at my house to do our crazy Saturday pizza night. We usually do it at Grace house. But my mom is at work and my little brother is sleeping at a friend's house, so Grace, Alfred and I decided to take advantage that my house was free for the night.

I got off the couch, pushing myself with my foot and started walking towards the door "Damn that hurt!" I yelled in pain when I hit my foot pinky with the table.

"Sofia are you okay?" Grace asked worried waiting for me to open the door.

"Yeah I am okay." I lied because I was still in pain. "I'll open in a minute." I sat in the floor holding the pain from my poor pinky. Darn table why did you get in the way? Look what you did to me. "Evil table."

"Sofia you are starting to worry me! Open the door now if you don't want me to brake it in half. Remember I'm black belt in karate." She was knocking on the door like crazy.

"I told you I'll open in a minute." I exclaimed. Damn my pinky hurts. Stupid table.

After a minute of holding the pain and Grace about to break the door into pieces, I decided to get up because it wasn't hurting that much anymore.

"Sofia!"

"I'm going!" I felt annoyed by her, like come on couldn't you see I was in pain. Well she couldn't but Gezz!

"Hello bestie." I waved my hand at her while, I was opening the door slowly hopefully she doesn't cut my hair off.

"Sofia I am going to kill the soul out of you," she pointed at me with her index finger, "If you worry me one more time, I will. I swear it for the name of my mother, if I don't they can change her name to Big Barney!"

I laugh "Seriously Grace, big barney." Everyday its even funnier what comes out of Grace mouth.

"I see the bruise in your face is getting better." I moved my hand towards her hair removing the hair that was covering her face, leaving me a plain sight what my best friend can do for me.

"It's nothing Sofia, don't worry." She moved my hand, covering the big bruise on her face.

"What do you mean, it's nothing? You have this on your face because of me!" I felt guilty about it.

"Well that Vanessa got what she deserved!" She answered to her defense. "That girl is a big fish with no brain! She just knows how to throw bubbles out of her mouth!"

I pressed my lips together trying not to laugh, "Grace this is serious. You should stop fighting for me like that. You always do!" I actually kind of yelled at her, but then I lower the volume of my voice because I don't like argue.

"Sofia I'll do anything for you." She smiled at me.

I returned the smile, "well you sure know how to pick a fight." I said it with sarcasm and then the flashbacks of that day came to me.  The guy who called me beautiful was flashing all over my poor brain. He is so hot! With the 'v' t- shirt he was wearing you could see his perfect muscles, a beautiful pair of blue eyes, that you can get lost just by looking at them, and never find your way out, his perfect black hair that I wish I could smash my hand inside it all day, he was 6'2 foot tall, talking about perfection! And I remember his sexy name like anything else it was-.