Chapter 4 (Couldn't get any worst?)

This chapter is dedicated to my favorite author in wattpad

Chapter 4 (Couldn't get any worst?)

"Hey sofia. Great party!"

"Sofia that was so awesome!"

"Your party totally project x"

I was walking down the hallway of my school just getting greetings from people... It feels weird coming to school and not be called names like 'four eyes, ugly Sofia, shrek part 4.' This time I felt like the center of attention but in a good way. Makes me feel great! Hypocrites.

"Hey Sofia!" I turned around and saw Alfred waving at me around his locker.

I approached to where he was at "What's up?"

"How does it feels?"

"How does what feels?"

He tapped my shoulder "Come on Sofia you know what I'm talking about."

"No clue."

Help me blues clues. I used to love that show like who didn't. Well back to reality...

"You're in the mouth of every single person in the school! You are popular Sofia."

"And so are you." I used sarcasm but it is true. Rolling my eyes.

"So you did notice, didn't you?" He gave me that look that will make any girl melt but guess what? My glasses are anti-dont-fall-for-alfreds-hotness.

"Enough, I'm not popular!"

"Yo my boy Al." The popular guys of the school where walking towards us. Andrew and Joe.They are very good looking. I don't even know how Alfred is my friend. He is so popular, cool,  has good looking friends and me I am just Sofia four eyes.

"Look who we have here miss party girl." Andrew said while he was hand shaking with Alfred.

" I know your party was so nice! I even got laid in some bedroom." Joe laugh.

"So it was you!?" I pointed him with my index finger.

"What? Did I have sex with you! Oh my god man I can't believe it." He was standing with his mouth almost touching the ground.

He must of been really drunk he does not remember with who he had sex with.

"No you moron." He gasped in relief. "It was you who left that worn condom in top of my bed, it was so disgusting.!"

They all laugh. Yeah totally funny right. Ugh...

"So that means you touched it." Alfred was trying to hold his laughter.

"Its not funny!" They explode, laughing like never before. Thank you Joe.

"Be carefull Sofia." Andrew winked at me. "You might be pregnant."

They were almost rolling on the floor laughing. I wanted to laugh to but hey its not that funny when I was the one who touched it...

Ding. Ding.

Yes saved by the school bell"Now if you excuse me guys I have to go to class."

I gave Alfred a little push with my shoulder while I was heading to class. "Oh wow! Look at you even acting all popular."

"Take good care of that baby Sofia, it's my baby after all." Joe said. They all laugh.

"Oh shush!"  I rolled my eyes and continued walking.