Chapter 3 (Crazy moms this days)

Hope you guys like it <3

Chapter 3 (Crazy moms this days)

"Sofia Samson!" I literally dropped from my bed when I heard  the yells of a furious women.

"You are grounded! No cell phone, no computer, no TV," my mother took a deep breath, "what the hell happened to the house!?"

"Mom let me explain." I sat on my  bed. Great! Where are my glasses when I need them?

"There is nothing to explain Sofia! The house is a disaster! All the neighbors are calling me, barking to me, of the noise, the music everything! Kids with drinks, kissing!" She paused for a second, "I just can't believe it Sofia." Her voice sound upset.

"Mom okay, im sorry I screwed up."

"Sofia turn around you are facing me the wrong way."

"Mom, i know you are mad at me but can you help me find my glasses please?" Damn, where is my magic wand when I need it? Where are my fairy odd parents when I need them?

I heard footsteps of my mother getting closer to me, her silence was killing me. She is never this silent.

"As always your glasses are next to your pillow." Her words were dry. As she collocated my glasses on leaving me a clear vision of my-

"Holy shi-" I whispered as I covered my mouth, not believing what just my eyes are seeing right now. I even whipped my glasses to see if it was true.

I even smacked my head to see if it was true! It was all true, my room looked like a bunch of hungry lions came in looking for food.

It was a disaster, all my perfumes broken, my closet wide open with all the clothing on my floor, cans of beer everywhere...

I lower my hands down, until I touched my bed sheets. Umm what is this wet thing i just touched?

"Sofia, I really trusted you I can't believe you have done this to me." My mom sat next to me. She hold my both hands, "Sofia promise me this won't happen again? Wait why is your hand wet?"

"I don't know." We both lower our heads to see what was the wet think in top of my bed.

"Sofia is that-!?"  My mom jumped off the bed surprised. "Don't tell me that's yours!?"

"Mom, calm down. That's not mine."

"Well of course is not yours! Girls can't use condoms!" My mom pointed at it. And I really wanted to puke! I just touched a worn condom!

"Oh my God Sofia? You are not a virgin." She said in low voice and lower her head down.

"Mom, calm down." I stood up in front of her, trying to calm her down, but that did not work.

"What if you are pregnant!? I need to take you to the doctor!" She collocated her hands on her head and then pointed on me. "You missy are in so much trouble! No texting, no phone, no telephone, no computer, no TV, no eating, no breathing, no showering, no blinking, no moving not even a finger!"

Gezz mom are you going to let me die. "Mom it wasn't me!" I screamed and then lowered my voice. Wow I can't believe I just did that. "Mom, I promise that this wasn't me."

"Then who was it?" She crossed her arms getting all bossy.

"I don't know. Maybe some random dude that was here last night."

"Nasty I can't believe we just actually touched a worn condom." My mom felt discussed. I don't blame her it is nasty.

"Sofia I won't ground you. Because it's the first time you actually have done this to me! Just don't do it again do you understand?" She pointed at me. "And get the house cleaned up! I hope you weren't drinking like the other kids! I have to go to work, when I'm back I want everything clean!"