Chapter 13 (Sooner or Later You'll Fall for me)

Hey all! How I promised, updated soon! Please do not mind grammatical mistake, I am not perfect. I haven't been able to recheck because I wanted to update ASAP.

Enjoy

Chapter 13 (Sooner or Later you'll fall for me)

"Aren't you going to shower?"

"Do you want to see me naked?"

"I wouldn't mind." He chuckled.

"Pervert." I rolled my eyes annoyed, sitting on top of the bed.

Sleeping on Vanessa's bedroom it is not an option. It is like bothering a bear while he is sleeping and taking away his honey. All my luggage is inside her room. I don't have no sleeping wear.

Mathew offered himself to get it. Which I would have agreed if I didn't want her to wake up, I almost had to beg him not too.

I can't stop thinking of my date with Joe. I have to admit I do like him a little but I know he doesn't like me. I'll just get over it.

"Well the guess room is ready." Mathew announced passing me a blue blanket.

"Thank you." I took the blanket and hugged it, it was so soft and felt very comfortable.

Mathew chuckled slightly "Are you sure you don't want no sleeping wear?"

"Yes I am sure. Thanks." I assured him.

I pulled my dress a little more to my knees. I felt uncomfortable, I really wanted to shower and change my clothing.

"Wait here." He addressed me going outside the guess room.

I eyed him while going outside the bedroom. I am very curious to know what happen to him, the burn mark on his back.

This feeling inside me that wants to know more about this family history. Why I've been all my high school years with Vanessa but I've never seen Mathew before? What did Vanessa mean by 'losing my brothers again? What's up with his burn mark? Why did he enter school on the middle of the year? Who ever thought that Vanessa is starving herself to be skinnier? Where is their dad? I guess it is none of my business.

I laid myself on the guess room's bed, gasping for air, collocating the soft blanket on top of my legs to cover my legs that were exposed.

The guess room was very spacey. The walls were white, covered with red and black furniture. Lora Macoy for sure knows how to decorate.

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I answered.

"Here" Mathew said passing me a pill of things "This should do the job until tomorrow."

"What is this?" I murmured between my lips. I stood up the bed to take the things he was passing me.

He scratch the back of his head, growling, "It's a towel, some shampoo, soap, a new tooth brush, one of my shirts and sweat pants."

I felt overwhelmed by his kindness. I could feel my cheeks going red. I bit my bottom lip trying to bit a smile. "Thank you." I delighted softly.

I was trying to hide my smile, I turned my face a little bit to the right letting my hair cover my face.

I sense the touch of his warm hand touching my chin, making me focus on his eyes. His touch made my body shiver it made me redden. My body froze for a minute.

"Don't get used of it, butter cup." He winked, smirking.

It made my face drop embarrassment.

I slapped his hand off my chin. "Jerk."

"Ouch Sofia, don't need to be so feisty." He crackled putting his hand on his stomach.

"Get out, you jerk. I want to rest." I grouched, pushing his chest.

"You're kicking me out of my own house?" He dissolve into laughter almost rolling on the floor.

"No. I am sweaty and I want to shower, so can you please get out?" I gritted my teeth trying to ask nicely.

"What did Joe made you sweat?" He raised his brows, chuckling.

"Pervert." I rolled my eyes feeling disgust. "Anyways if he did that is none of your business."

He stood there smirking with his arms crossed.

"I sense jealousy." I informed him.

"Me, jealous of you? Ha you so wish Sofia?" He assured me taking steps closer to me.

"Then why would you mention Joe? Why did you go to the same restaurant as we did? You knew very well that we were going on a date there." I concluded.

Is he being jealous? I don't think so, but I like a challenge.

"Then why would you mention Joe? Bla, Bla. I told you already. Can't a brother take his sister to dinner?" He declared.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night Matt." I denounced sitting back on the bed.

"And since when you call me Matt?" He smuggled, walking around the room.

I did not know what to say. You could see the self-conscious all over my face and on my body poser.

"You see Sofia. Sooner or later you'll fall for me." He added feeling very confident.

"You wish." I whispered.

I just called him Matt, and he thinks ill fall for him? He is too much of a jerk. At first I thought he was such a nice person because he called me beautiful and helped me out. But he is the total definition of a jerk. I would never ever fall for a guy like him, and that is a promise. I don't even know him that well. I won't ever like you Mathew Macoy.

"Why are you still here?" I got up taking the towel to shower.

"I just admire being around you." He winked at me.

"You are such a jerk." I disagreed, "Now can you leave please, I want to shower."

I headed myself to the bathrooms door.

"You are sure, you don't want me to shower with you?" He bit his bottom lip giving me the biggest smirk ever.

Jesus I want to slap this guy.

"Go away." I slammed the bathroom door behind me.

"Goodnight Sofy."

So he can call me Sofy and I can't call him Matt. What a douche.

-

I took the best shower ever the shampoo that Matt, oh I am sorry 'Mathew' gave me was perfect, it made my hair very soft.

I put on the shirt and sleeping wear he gave me. It was so comfortable, I could smell his perfume on the shirt. I just wanted to snuggle on the shirt.

Sofia what are you saying?

I got out of the bathroom, and saw someone sitting on the couch next to the guess room's bed.

I couldn't see the person because I took off my eyes contact.

"Oh Sofia, we have so much to talk about."

I couldn't see the person but by the voice, I knew it was Vanessa.

I gulped. I am so dead.

{AuthorsNote: HOLAAA EVERYONE! I am so excited, I am almost graduation as a senior! I actually wrote this chapter at school, I was very bored.

SO, tell me what you think about this chapter, do you love it or hate it.

Tell me what you think about Mathew? Is he jealous? What is the mystery behind the Macoy's family?

Team Mathew or Team Joe?

Remember I love comments! Vote, follow me.

With love

-MrColdLove