35. The day before

" I still hope that you and I somehow end up happy together"~

~

<edited>

After Lydia bought my dress I thanked her we just hung out at the mall and then went separate ways home.
The dress was long and of course expensive.

-the next day-

I texted stiles to ask if he bought a red suit and he replied with a yes so we can match.
The rest of the day was kinda boring so I called Isaac.
"Hey?" He sounded busy
"What are you doing?" I asked laying down at my bed.
"N-nothing"
"I can hear that you're nervous, Isaac"
"It's really nothing" he repeated
"I dreamed about you" I was looking around my room for something I could focus while talking.

"Oh wow that's great?" He said in a dirty voice
"Oh god Isaac not like that" I laughed at the phone by his stupid answer.
"Oh well then how?"
"You where scared and pointing at a door at school" I paused to think about the details.
"In the room you where pointing at there was stiles with blood over his face and- peter was there he was burned" I stopped
"I know him" he said slowly.
"Cool why does everyone know him expect me?" I sighed.

"You don't wanna meet him, believe me."
" so stiles asked you right" he continued.
"Yeah he did Sorry I hope you found someone else"
"Yeah I'm not Going, but anyways I need to go now bye" he then hung up I couldn't even say goodbye.
Well

After that I helped my dad with some random stuff like cleaning or helping him to move things away.
Then out of sudden my dad
Asked me "is everything okay? You seem out of your mind"
"Nah everything's okay I guess."
"You can tell me" he put his hand on my shoulder to comfort me.
"I have this feeling that something terrible Is gonna happen' dad" I was now crying I had this feeling since the dream and It just doesn't go away.

"What are you scared of?" He asked me
"About losing you or stiles or my friends. Just everyone. I have so many new friends that are so important to me I just couldn't live without them" more tears escaping my eyes.
"Hey don't cry tomorrow is the ball we can talk about it after, okay?" I just nodded.
We finished everything and I went upstairs again. It was getting dark so I fell asleep after overthinking about everything.