2. She's a Werewolf

"Be with me trough my worst days and I will be forever by your side"

~
<edited>

-After class-

„So tell me" stiles had a serious face, I could smell how curious he was, he needs some answers, now.
„That girl who sits in front of me I think she is a werewolf just like me" I whispered, trying not to gain any attention.

„Wait really how do you know?" He said crossing his arms.
„I feel it" I whispered, almost as quiet as the wind blowing itself through my hair.
„Are you sure?" stiles asked as he looked at the girl while she passed us again.
„Yes to 50%" I replied.
"Oh wow that's not so much" stiles said sarcastically, as I tried to say something again stiles was already running after her.
Oh no..

  -Y/n POV-

I walked past the two boys again and the feeling became stronger than before.
It made me feel weak, almost tired.
But I still couldn't believe it.
I went to my locker as I tried to open it a hand grabbed my shoulder.
„Hi I'm stiles" he smiled. Removing his hand as I looked at it confused.

„Hi I'm y/n?" I was confused why does he speak to me.
I was expecting the other boy to make the first step and not his side kick.
„Oh and this is my best friend Scott" he pointed to the other boy.
The feeling got stronger and stronger I became more and more nervous as I already could feel my claws coming out.
I tried everything in my power to hide it.

„ it was nice meeting you guys but I need to go". I sprinted to the girls bathroom. As Scott came closer and closer to where me and stiles were standing.

I looked in the mirror and focused on the silence.
When I calmed down I turned around and saw a wide mouth opened stiles.
How did he get here so fast?
Did he saw everything?
Will he faint?
Will he scream?
All these questions floated to my head at once.

„SO YOU'RE A WEREWOLF" he screamed.
I walked towards him and put my hand over his mouth, trying to silence him.
Why did he scream so loud, almost the whole world freaking heard him!
„Shut up and why are you in the girls bathroom?" I whisper shouted at him.
„Girls bathr- oh u can we talk outside?" he held out his hand and I took it. We literally walked out, while holding our hands, even tho I only knew his name.
we went outside and then he let go of my hand as I looked at him confused.

„How do you know anything about werewolf's at all?" I asked frowning my eyebrows.
„oh Scott is one and well he told me" he looked at his left and right to be sure nobody is listening to us.
He looked at me and smiled.
He has a cute smile tho.

"He told you he is one, and he told you I am one? Hm interesting" I said with a hint of sarcasm.
„He trusts you?" I giggled.
„Yeahhhhh hello look at me you can trust me with everything." he pointed at himself.
I couldn't hold back my laughter.
„So actually i wasn't joking" he scratches the back of his head.
Looking uncomfortable.

„no I dont mean it in a bad way, it sounded sweet how you said that" I slowly stopped laughing.
Realizing what I just said.

-Stiles POV-

Wait sweet? She thinks I am sweet?
„come one I think Scott wants to talk to you and me." She grabbed my hand and we walked towards where we've last seen Scott standing.
It was weird how she instantly grabbed my hand even tho she doesn't know me at all.
But It kinda made me feel like I could trust her, she doesn't seem like a typical famous girl who changes her boyfriend every Two seconds, so I let her hold my hand.