33. Peter.

"One day someone will look at you the same way you look at the moon"~

~

<edited>

It was a man but half of his face was burned. I was scared, I couldn't move a muscle. It felt like somebody was grabbing me.
"I heard you where the stronger one" he added coming closer to me.
"Don't move" I tried to sound strong but my voice stuttered.

"Or what" he grabbed my throat he slammed me against the door. My feet not touching the ground anymore.
"W-what do you want" i asked trying to catch air. "You" he whispered and smiled.
"DON'T TOUCH HER" stiles
Screamed at the top of his lungs.
The half burned man let me go, I fell to the ground catching my breath.
I saw him walking up to stiles.
He looked me in the eyes tears running down his cheeks

"I told you y/n, I would
Die for you" then everything went silence.
The man moved his hand faster than ever, and cut stiles throat open. Blood everywhere.
Hitting the ground and my face, I couldn't close my eyes even If I wanted to, my heart broke into a million pieces.
I screamed, I screamed at the top of my lungs so loud that it hurt. But it was okay the pain was okay. But the pain I felt in my heart was worse it was like my heart broke into million of pieces and it wouldn't get back together ever.

And then -

I woke up.

I was sweating ,the whole
Bed was wet my breathing was fast and my eyes where wide open I needed to calm down and think straight.
What was that. It felt so real. Every emotion I felt was so real.
My dad sprinted into my room.
"Hey hey it's okay it's okay" he tried to calm me down but I was everything expect calm.
"You where screaming" he said with the most worried look on his face.

"Peter" I whispered, that was the only thing that came out of my mouth.
"Who- y/n please I'm worried"
"I'm fine" I lied and stood up I washed my face with cold water. Grabbed some clothes on the ground and went downstairs.
My dad following me.
"Im okay dad I just need to see stiles it's important" I turned around and hugged him then I left my house jogging to stiles.

I knocked on his door. And he answered.
"Hey-" I cut him off by pressing my
Lips against his. He was shook but slowly
Returned it, he grabbed my face to deeply the kiss. That was the first thing that made me happy today.
"Oh o-okay is eve-rything okay?" he asked me, looking embarrassed.
"I'm glad you're here- I mean I had a dream- you died and and" he grabbed my hands "shhh first of all you should calm down okay, it only was a dream" he smiled a little to cheer me up.

"No you don't understand it stiles. It was a dream but it felt so real every emotion was real. I even could feel the pain" I said walking into his house. He was right behind me.
"Peter" I whispered he stopped and sat down on the couch.
"Peter?" he repeated.
I nod.
"You mean peter hale?" he added I slowly sat besides him.
"You know him?" I asked with my face close to his.

"Y-yeah w-why are you so close, I mean I like it but- it makes me n-nervous" he stutter leaning his head back.
"Oh sorry" I rubbed my arm slowly trying to concentrate.
"He is the thing" I said after a silence.
"What thing" he chuckled
"Stiles the thing that scared the birds, that thing that wants me" I felt the anger in me grow bigger.