22. I need to Talk

"If things really hurt you, they make you quiet"~

~

<edited>

After the first two classes we had lunch so I walked into the cafeteria looking for the group. I spotted them and walked over. Allison was there too.
"Allison hey I need to talk to you"
"Yes me too" she said standing up waiting for me to Follow her. I looked at the table to see stiles he noticed me and smiled I didn't return it.
I just walked away with Allison.
"Tell me First" she said after we came to a stop.
I took a deep breath.
" so i noticed, not only me. That you're acting a little bit different, not In a bad way of course. But we're worried and wanted to know if something is wrong?" I said after that she thought for a moment.

"My answer is the same as my problem I wanted to tell you ." She paused and quickly continued.
"You're the only one Im telling so please don't say it. So kate my aunt that recently moved to us showed me something today. Something unnatural" she paused again. Oh god now I'm getting nervous.
"She showed me Derek 2 days ago but he wasn't human he was a-a werewolf- I know it sounds stupid but he was" her look on her face said that she was worried I would think she was crazy.

"Allison I believe you" I put a hand on her shoulder she smiled
"Oh that was easy" she laughed.
We walked back to the table I looked at Scott he gave me a nod because he heard everything we just said.
I sat down in the middle of Scott and stiles because there weren't any other seats free.
"Hey" stiles took my hand in his, under the table but I slowly moved my hand away.
"Is everything okay? You left early" he rubbed his hand so he didn't look awkward that I didn't wanted to hold his hand.

"Sorry" was the only Thing i could say a tear escaped my eye so I quickly stood up and walked to the bathroom.
I just can't look at him at his perfect eyes and his movements.
I'm different not only because I am a werewolf. I never had someone like stiles and I couldn't lose him so I decided to keep my distance so he wouldn't get any more important to me than he already is.

-stiles POV-

She cried while saying the word sorry. But I couldn't figure out why. I looked at Scott who was confused too.
"Stiles about yesterday" he started but I cut him off.
"No Scott you don't need to tell me now. But please when you're ready please tell me Alright?" I looked at him
"Now what is happening with her yesterday she was fine and now she's acting like I did something wrong?" I asked myself hoping Scott would hear and help me.
"I don't know maybe she needs time" after a minute Scott turned his body to me.
"Are you gonna ask her because of the Winterball?" He asked, oh shoot I forgot about that.
"I don't know maybe?" I answered but I'm not sure if she wants it.
"I'm going to ask Allison" he smiled a little "yes you're gonna ask her" I agreed smiling.