25. im in

"Be careful with your words once they are said, they can only be forgiven

Not forgotten."
~

<edited>

Isaac came towards me to hug me tight. "Did you want this?" I asked looking isaac directly in the eyes.
He shook his head.
"Actually no he just bit me" he didn't looked happy about that.
"Are you kidding me you can't just turn a random person into a werewolf" I yelled looking at Derek.
"You could've turned someone who would tell our secret!" I yelled again stiles took my hand so I calmed down.

"Yeah but I didn't, Isaac is smart and you know that too!" Derek screamed back at me.
"Wait are you and that guy a thing" Isaac suddenly asked interested.
I looked at him with one eyebrow raised. "That's your biggest problem now?" I hissed at him he gave me a'I'm sorry' look so I decided to ignore it.

"Y/n I'm not gonna beg you" Derek crossed his arms.
"Then leave" I said pointing at the door,smiling, I could hear stiles smile too.
"Y/n please I'm okay with the fact that you don't trust Derek but at least trust me" Isaac tried to take me come to their side.
"And why the frick should she trust you" stiles went in front of me, now facing Isaac.
"Oh god stiles can you please, for a moment shut up?" isaac rolled his eyes.
"Can you be at least, one time helpful?" stiles back fired. Isaac pushed him back.

"Do not Touch him ever again" I said my eyes starting to glow again
"Oh god sorry I'm not gonna touch your nerd friend again" he smiled.
"You just didn't- do that" I said in shook he quickly realized what he has done.
"I didn't meant to hurt you y/n" he tried to apologize
"Nice try isaac" I sat down on the couch.
"I'm really-" he tried again "no just don't" I interrupted him before he could say anything.
"So do you want to help?"
Derek asked in the corner of the room.
"Oh god you scared me I forgot you where still here" stiles jumped and placing his hand on his heart.

I just laughed.
"I'm in" "but how the frick did you came out of jail?" he came to sit on the other side of the couch.
"They let me out they didn't had any prove" he smiled.
"What? I need to talk to my dad" stiles looked down touching his mouth.
"So you're in" he asked again, I nod.
"Scott too" I said. He actually never agreed but I'm gonna make him.