32. Stiles? Sheriff?

"Im honestly just afraid of someone losing interest in me after getting so attached to them

"Im honestly just afraid of someone losing interest in me after getting so attached to them."
~

<edited>

I finally stood in front of stiles house. I knocked on the door a few times after the third time
I realized that the door was slightly open.

That made my heart race.
But I
I went in not caring about privacy, the door shouldn't be open.
"Stiles? Sheriff stilinski?" I shouted hoping for an answer. But nobody answered.

I went to his room. No one.
I went to the living room. No one.
After checking the house i left.
I stood on the road for a moment. Maybe he's in school?
It was a stupid thought but the best one I could think of.
So i ran to the school.
I could hear 3 heart beats.
It was freaking me out.
I opened the 2 doors and tried to be quiet.

"Hello" I whisper shouted.
No answer.
As I walked trough the hallway the heart beats got louder. As I looked over the corner I saw isaac starring at a classroom door.
I ran up to him. And hugged him.
"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked letting him go.

He just pointed his finger to the door. His finger was shaking. I could smell he was afraid, scared.
"Isaac talk to me" I tried to make eye contact but he avoided it every time.
"You are scaring me, Isaac"

"Y/N?" I heard stiles voice in the room, Isaac was pointing at. I turned around and starred at it, not knowing what to do.
"Y/n please is that you" stiles shouted again.
I opened the door.
I couldn't believe what I saw.

I feel to my knees.
Stiles was tied up on a chair he couldn't escape.
He had blood dripping down from his face.
"Stiles?" a tear escaped my eyes the moment I saw him. I was only 3 meters away from him I slowly walked up to him.

"Don't" he whispered, a tear escaping his eye. He looked to his side. It was so dark that I couldn't see.
"Who's there?" I asked turning on the light but it didn't work.
"I'm glad we are finally meeting y/n" a dark voice said I could hear how that person was smiling to himself.

I heard footsteps coming out of the dark corner.
And what I saw, was horrifying.

I've never seen such a terrible face with so much anger in it, it made me scared but at the same time I felt stronger than before.