34. Dress Shopping

"You can't force someone to value you the way you value them

"You can't force someone to value you the way you value them."
~

<edited>

"You really think that?" stiles asked me looking slightly confused.
"You don't believe me, right?" I stepped back.
"No- I mean I mean yeah" he said really fast
I stood up and walked out of the door.

Tears forming into my eyes somebody grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. I felt warm lips on mine. I pulled away to catch my breath.
"I'm the first person who's gonna believe everything you say" he whispered.
"I'm always here for you" he added.

A tear escaped my eye. I pulled him by his shirt and kissed him again.
The kiss turned into a making out session.
We both pulled away by the sound of a car peeping. I barely fell on the ground.
"Get a room" sheriff stilinski yelled out of his car. We both laughed and went back in. Because it slowly began to rain.

"You sure it's peter" stiles whispered to me, to make sure. I nod.
He grabbed his phone and texted somebody but I couldn't figure out who.
"I'm texting Derek" he said like
It was a normal thing.
"WHO" I almost yelled but he put his hand around my mouth.
I pushed his hand away.
"Sorry" he said
"It's okay" I lied. I'm still not over the dream. When peter grabbed my throat I felt so weak.

"Hey hey I'm really sorry" he repeated and I smiled in return.
"The winter ball is in 2 days" he said while
Looking at his phone.
Oh shit i need a dress.
I quickly stood
Up and grabbed my jacket.
"Wait where are you going?" He stood up too.
"To the mall I need a dress" I said like it was the obviously thing in the world.
"Wait you forgot something"
"Wha-" he interrupted me
With a kiss, of course I kissed him back.

After we pulled away he smiled like a little kid. "I love you bye" I said while running out of the door. After 3 minutes of walking I stopped on the middle of the road.
"Oh god what did I say" I face palmed myself. I realized that I said 'I love you' to stiles without thinking about him.
Of course
I loved him but it was too soon.
He isn't even my boyfriend yet. I thought to myself.
Well now I can't change it.

I was at the mall but I didn't bring any money. So i called lydia.
"Hey Lydia I'm at the mall and I forgot money to buy a dress for the-" she screamed at her phone.
"You don't have a dress? The winter ball is in 2 days, girl. I'm disappointed" she said in a girly boss voice.
"I'm driving to the mall right now with Allison with money." She then hung up.

Oh god
This is gonna be a long day.
After they arrived we went into the mall.
Me And Allison followed lydia because she already knew where the best dressed were.
"So y/n fav. Color?" She asked turning around with a small smile.
"Red" I replied she thought for a moment and continued walking.

"You already have a dress?" I asked Allison she was kinda quiet.
"Yeah a blue short one" she smiled.
I've missed hanging out with them.
We finally stopped and walked into a store Lydia immediately walked to a dress.
It was a beautiful long red dress. She handed it to me and I looked at the price.
"No it's too high" I tried to give it back but Lydia
Stopped me.

"It's not
To high for me and you don't have any money with you so I pay" she laughed
"No that's too much lydia" I tried to put it back.
"If you gonna put it back one more time I'm gonna Kill you. And you should see it as your early birthday present" she smiled but you could hear the evil in her voice.
Allison just laughed looking at us.