7. Truth or Dare

"I would do anything to have you near me"~

~

<edited>

After lunch we walked to our next classes they were all boring, I just want to forget these classes, I felt like  I was going to fall asleep.

After school stiles asked me and Scott to hangout at his house.
I agreed, because why not?
As stiles opened the front door his dad yelled from the kitchen asking "stiles is that you?"
As they yelled at each other, I gave my dad a sign, that I'm safe and where exactly I am.

"No it's a murderer who wants to kill you" he shouted back in a sarcastic tone.
His dad walked towards us smiling.
"Oh who's that girl" he asked while eating some chips.
"Oh thats y/n she's a friend of mine and Scott." he said.
"That's nice" sheriff Stilinski, as I read the little mark on his shirt, smiled.
I followed stiles and Scott to his room.
It looked nice.
Like an normal teenage room.
"So what are we gonna do?" Scott asked while sitting on a chair.

"I don't know." I replied looking at Scott.
"TRUTH OR DARE" stiles yelled.
"Oh really" Scott fake cried.
Showing that he doesn't want to play that game.
To be honest i never played that game because I never really had friends back at our old home.

I was different I wasn't normal so nobody really wanted to be friends with me. So I Never had Someone to go out with, play games that means I'm still learning to be a ‚human' being.
But with Scott and stiles I felt like I'm normal.
"Sure I never played it tho" I looked nervous at the ground.
"YOU NEVER PLAYED THAT GAME?" stiles said taking a deep breath.
"Oh darling you need to learn so many things" he said smiling.
"Oh he called you darling" Scott repeated. "Yeah I'm not deaf" I rolled my eyes.

"So Scott truth or dare" stiles asked jumping up and down because he was excited like a little kid.
"Truth"
"Lameee. Whatever so do you have a crush on Allison?" stiles asked.
"I d-don't know yet? Maybe? Maybe I'm gonna ask her out or something?" he nervously said.

"What does that mean 'asking out'"
I sat besides stiles because my legs got tired.
They both looked at me with huge eyes.
Now I felt not normal anymore, they looked at me like they saw a ghost or something terrifying was behind me.