12. Liked It

"I love you, isn't enough to tell you how much you mean to me"~

~

<edited>

"He just stuttered and weird words came out of his mouth" I laughed.
"That means he was nervous" Allison smiled then she continues to speak.
"You know just wait and when you are feeling like You're really ready and you know he's ready too maybe you should ask him out then" she leaned back.

"When am I ready?" I asked
"You will feel It trust me" lydia gave me a heart warming smile.
"Ok now let's paint our finger nails" she stood up and grabbed some nail polish.

-the Next day-

Message from: stiles

Stiles: hey how was the sleepover ? Did you'll have fun..?
If you want maybe you could come over to Scott's house ?

I barely opened my eyes and grabbed my phone.

Y/n: it was fun. And sure I would love to see you..

both.

Stiles: oh ok be there in like 30 minutes ?

Y/n: I'll be there.

Stiles: see ya <3

"No way he send you a Heart!" Lydia literally screamed in my ear.
"AHH you scared the shit outta me!" I screamed back
"Guys why are you all screaming?" Allison said still with her eyes closed.
"LOOK" lydia dragged Allison over to look at my phone.

"Oh no way he never texted such a Heart, he really likes you" she said still with a sleepy voice.
"But remember take it slow" Allison winked.
"Thanks guys you're the best" I hugged them goodbye and walked over to Scott's. I was a bit early but I think it's okay.
I knocked on the door and waited.

I heard footsteps running down the stairs.
Stiles opened the door "heeeeeeey you're early come in" he said in a happy voice
Im glad he's happy again.
"Oh y/n Long time no See" Melissa came out of the living room, hugging me.
"I missed you too" I replied I really liked Melissa she was such an amazing human being.

"That's enough" stiles grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs. I couldn't stop smiling because we were holding hands. Wait didn't stiles said you do that when you go on a date with someone?
Ah never mind.

"Y/n how was it" Scott said as he saw me. "It was great Allison and Lydia are great" I smiled.
"That's cool yeah" stiles whispered in a sarcastic tone.
"What" I asked "what what" he responded. I looked him serious in the face.
"Fine so me and Scott" stiles pointed at Scott sitting on his chair.
"Found out that Allison- I mean Allison's family are something like hunters...." he paused to see a reaction of mine but I didn't react.

"They basically kill werewolf's" he finished crossing his arms.
I looked at Scott "funny" I replied without any emotion.
Stiles dropped his mouth open, he was speechless. "What about this is FUNNY" he screamed at me.

"Scott is dating a girl who could kill him and I'm best friend with a girl who could kill me" I laughed.
"I don't know if she knows that she could kill you both but maybe if she finds out she will" stiles pulled me closer to him.

"Yeahhhh so she shouldn't find out right ?" I smiled he rolled his eyes, annoyed because of my sarcastic answers.
"Why are you so much like me?" he asked i kissed his cheek. "Stop Rolling your eyes you don't have a brain back there, we need a Plan" I smiled, stiles face changed to shock really fast. His cheeks getting deep red.

"Oh oh oh what just happened?" Scott smiled.
"I don't know but I kinda liked it" stiles whispered but I could still hear it. "I heard that" I smiled as he hides his face in his hands so no one could see how embarrassed he is.

"Ok now let's think of an plan" I clapped my hands to get everyone's attention.