11. the sleepover

"Real friends would give up everything just to be with you"~

~

<edited>

3 days later-

The day was boring but after my last class I waited for Scott and stiles.
As I waited for them lydia came up.
"Hey girl I'm having a sleepover tonight just me Allison and you, sounds good?" she smiled.
"Oh I mean sure i have never done that" I rubbed my arm because it was a little bit cold in school.

"Wait really? Oh darling You're gonna have the time of your Life so give me your Number and im gonna Text you my address"
I quickly put my number in her phone after that she walked away.

Finally Scott and stiles came.
"Guys I'm waiting here for like 2 hours or something" I rolled my eyes.
„Are you cold?" stiles asked with a worried look, I slowly nodded. Not knowing why he even cared that much.
He takes off his jacket and helped me put it on me.
"T-thanks I guess" I looked to the ground with my red cheeks.
"You're welcome darling" he said while walking out of the school Scott following him.
I ran after them.

"My place?" Scott asked as he opened the door of the Jeep.
"Actually I'm going to lydia for a sleepover" I smiled excited.
"Oh really that's cool maybe tomorrow?" he asked. "Yes, you guys maybe want my number?" I asked.
After they gave me their numbers I walked home. My dad was at work again... he always comes back when I'm asleep and goes when I'm still asleep too.
I packed some stuff i think normal girls would take to a sleepover, lydia already texted me her addresse so I slowly made my way to her.
I knocked at the door and Lydia opened it. "Finally Allison is already here come in" she smiled hugging me, I followed her trough her house finally stopping at her room.

"Oh isn't that stiles jacket?" Allison said while hugging me.
"Oh,yeah it is, he gave me it because I was cold I think he forgot to take it back" I sat down on the bed.
"Or maybe he just likes you" lydia sat on the bed too.
"You think so?" I asked playing with my fingers.
"Oh my god you like him too!" lydia screamed.
"I don't know I never really liked a boy before, so I don't know what it feels like" I looked them both in the eyes.

"Tell me about him and how you feel when he looks at you or even just talks to you" Allison grabbed my hands.
"At first he was just a normal boy. But after some days of knowing him I felt safe with him, you know.
He always sleeps besides me an-"
"He does what?!" lydia interrupted me.
"No not like this we just fell Asleep in this Position" I continued.
"When he looks at me I always get this weird feeling in my stomach and- and when he gave me his jacket i felt safe even if he wasn't close. I even asked him out but it was a mistake because you know I never been on a date before or something like that" I explained.

"That's so freaking cute tell me, what did he say when you asked him out?" Allison smiled, ready to hear a story from me.