20

Chapter Twenty:

(T R O U B L E D C O U S I N S A N D
A
P I N K T O A D)

Artemis was in the kitchen of number 12 Grimmauld Place helping Mrs Weasley with the cooking

Artemis was in the kitchen of number 12 Grimmauld Place helping Mrs Weasley with the cooking. One might think what she was even doing here, considering she had no connection to the Order apart from her parents who died over a decade ago. Fred had, against better judgement, revealed to her about them staying here for the holidays for Order business. Mrs Weasley, with good reason, had been furious at him for revealing something this important and secret out in public to which Fred had blurted out that he wasn't going to spend the entire holidays without his girlfriend in front of his entire family, all of this conspiring at the platform to be precise.

Mrs Weasley had gasped and pulled the duo into a hug saying something along the lines of finally, Bill had smirked and patted his brother on the back and Mr Weasley had been surprised giving Artemis a look as if to say him? Really? After which they said they were going to tell her anyway but it was very reckless of Fred to let it slip where anyone could have heard it.

"Can I help, Mrs Weasley?" Artemis was broken out from her reverie by Tonks' voice. She looked over to see Mrs. Weasley look uncomfortable as Tonks was the clumsiest person you'd ever meet.

"We still want to eat our dinner, Tonks." The dark haired witch said as Ginny snorted.

"Hey!" She pouted but ended up grinning.

"Do you need me-" Harry began only to be cut off by Mrs Weasley.

"Ofcourse not dear! You just arrived, you must be tired! Sit down, we'll handle it." She said in a motherly voice as Harry nodded and got back to his conversation with Sirius.

"Tonks, Ginny, please get the cutlery and plates out on the table. And Artemis dear, make sure they don't mess up." She said looking at the green eyed witch as they both muttered a "hey!" simultaneously.

"Fred! George!-" She'd only began when they both appeared with a pop scaring Mrs Weasley. Artemis had gotten used to it by now.

"Take the food to the table - no no not with magic-" She began in vain as the twins had already levitated the pots and pans full of food on to the table nearly dropping everything and a knife landing where Sirius's hands had been just seconds before he'd removed them.

"Sorry there mate." George said.

"FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE! JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE OF AGE DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO WHIP YOUR WANDS OUT FOR EVERY LITTLE THING!"

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Artemis was making her way towards her compartment after getting changed into her robes in the washroom when she heard voices shouting.