21

Chapter Twenty One:

(B R E A K I N G   R U L E S   A N D
S E C R E T   C L U B S)

"This is hell!" George said as everyone nodded in agreement. They were currently in the Courtyard and they signified George, Fred, Ron, Harry, Hermione, Lils, Amy and Artemis. The pink toad had set 'rules' that people of different houses couldn't sit together in the Great Hall to promote 'harmony' among one's house.

"Watch her come in and say '8 inch distance from the opposite sex! Or you'll be facing consequences!' What a joke." Ron said doing a high pitched accent.

"She's not teaching anything! How is theory going to help us fight death eaters?!" Hermione said.

"Oh no Hermione, who would want to hurt lovely children like ourselves?" Lilanna said doing the same high pitched voice.

"Guys stop! She might hear you!" Amy whispered looking around.

"And what's she gonna do? Give us detention?" Artemis said.

"Who are you and what have you done to my girlfriend?" Fred said as she slapped his arm that was slung over her shoulder. "Only joking, love."

"But Mione's right, we need someone better to teach us. What about you, Harry?" Harry looked comical when he was shocked. "No no, I can't I'm not even that good-"

"Oh please Harry, cut the modesty you've survived three encounters with Voldemort-" George stopped as everyone shuddered at the name " what? Might as well get used to that name." He said shrugging.

"But he's right mate. You'd be our best bet." Fred said as everyone turned to Harry.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Everyone was seated at the Hog's Head where the trio had asked them to meet. It was filled with people from different houses gathered together. Artemis recognized Cho Chang- the Ravenclaw seeker who was sat beside Cedric, hands clasped together, Amy and Luna along with a couple more from Ravenclaw. Dean Thomas, Neville Longbottom, Lavender Brown, Parvati and Padma Patil, Alicia Spinnet, Angelina Johnson, Ginny, Colin, Dennis, Justin, Lee, Fred and George from Gryffindor, Susan Bones, Penny Haywood, the Hufflepuff seeker whose name I didn't know and Hannah Abbott from Hufflepuff, followed by Lilanna and Artemisbfrom Slytherin.

Amy, Lee, Lilanna, Fred, George and Artemis sat at the back giving reassuring smiles to Harry who seemed like a nervous wreck.

"Er." Hermione began. "Er- Well- Hi." Everybody listened eyes darting between her and Harry. "Well you know why we're here. Harry here had the idea- I mean-" Harry had thrown her a sharp look. "I had the idea that it might be good for people who wanted to learn Defense Against The Dark Arts- and I mean actually learn it not the rubbish that's been happening in class- well I thought it'd be good if we took matters into our own hands. Because I want to learn how to defend myself because..." She paused to take a breath. "Because Lord Voldemort's back."

The reaction was instantaneous. Cho's friend yelped, Padma, Lavender and Hannah shuddered, Neville let out an odd yelp that he covered as a cough. Everyone listened, more eagerly than before, eyes fixated on Harry.

"Where's the proof You-Know-Who's back?" The Hufflepuff player asked.

"Well Dumbledore believes it-" Hermione began.

"You mean Dumbledore believes them?" He sneered gesturing to Harry and Cedric.

"Who even are you?" Artemis found myself asking. He turned to look at her as his eyes swiped up and down before replying.