Chapter 33

I DELETED A FEW CHAPTERS, SO IF YOU'VE READ THOSE CHAPTERS THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT AMY NEVER GOT IN A COMA, AND NIALL AND AMY HAVEN'T MET YET. THIS IS RIGHT AFTER TAYLOR WAS ALL WISE.

A M Y

"Bye, mum! I'm gonna meet Tahlia at the mall." I shouted to mum as I walked down the stairs and towards the front door. "I won't be long, and just give me a call if you need me."

"I will. Bye!" She said as I walked out the door. My car was still at my old house, so I decided to just walk.

It was a nice and sunny day, but it was pretty cold. Well, since it's November it's supposed to be cold, right? Probably.

I arrived at the mall after 10 minutes of walking, and spotted Tahlia standing by the entrance. She was looking down on her phone, smiling like an idiot.

I made my over to her, and she looked up at me when I was right in front of her. She gave me a big smile and immediately pulled me in for a big hug.

"I've missed you, Amy!" She said as we broke the hug.

"I've missed you too." I said and smiled. "I've been surrounded by boys the last month, and it's good to finally be able to hang out with a girl."

"Well.. It won't be only us two today." She said. "I met this guy a few days ago, and I'm starting to really like him, you know.. He invited me here, and he said I could bring a friend, so I did!"

"Well, what's this guy you fancy's name?"

"His name is Zach." She smiled to herself when she mentioned him. Cute. "Oh, and by the way, I told Zach you were having a tough time, so he brought his brother! We can all go double dating sometime if you like him!"

"Tahlia, I just got out of a relationship.." I said. "Do you really think it's a good idea for me to just jump into a new one?"

"It's worth a try," She replied. "You don't have to date him. Just give him a chance."

"I don't know.."

"It'll be fun, Amy!" She said. "Just hang out with him today, and then you can tell me if you like him or not. Zach and I will be around too, so don't worry."

"Fine, but you owe me one," I said and glared at her as she squealed and hugged me again. "Where are they anyway?"

"I told them to wait in the café," She replied. "Now come on! We don't wanna let them wait, do we?"

"I guess we don't.."

N I A L L

"I'm just going out for a bit. I'll be back soon." I told Harry. He came with me back to Mullingar after the album release. Mostly because his mum was pissed at him for some reason he wouldn't tell me.

"Where are you going?"

"Just out.." I replied. "Darcy is upstairs sleeping, so if she wakes up, then just give her some food and let her do whatever she wants.. Except for breaking the house."

I rented a house when we came back to Mullingar. I didn't want to live with my mum, so that was the only option I had.

"Okay, just don't take too long." He said.

"Okay, I won't take long." I replied. I walked towards the door and headed out in the cold Ireland air.

_______________________

My breath got heavier for every step I took. I still didn't know why I was doing this. I know I probably shouldn't do this, but everything's worth a try, right?