Chapter 6

A M Y

"Leave me alone." I said without looking up. I felt him sit down next to me. He suddenly grabbed my hand causing me to look up. I quickly pulled my hand out of his. "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to know if you were okay." He replied. "I saw you crying, and you're soaking wet, so I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I'm prefectly fine. You can leave now." I said. If you meet Niall, then you have to tell him. Greg's voice kept running through my head. Niall was about to stand up when I said; "Niall, can I just ask you something?"

"Sure." He said and sat back down.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"When you broke up with me, you said horrible things about me. You made every One Direction fan in the world hate me. I've gotten a lot of hate since then, and it hurts." I replied.

"I'll answer that if you tell me why you wre crying." He said. I had almost forgot why I cried, but when he said that, I started crying again. "Wait, no, I didn't want you to cry again."

I wiped my tears before saying; "I think I should go home now. The reason I even went outside was because I needed food, but it can wait."

"Why do you have to go now?" He asked as I stood up.

"Taylor is waiting for me. He's at my house doing.. Something." I said. Don't do it for me, do it for Darcy. "Shut up, Greg." I whispered to myself.

"What?" Niall said. "Greg isn't even here."

"I just.. It's complicated." I said looking down. "I met Greg a few days ago."

"You did?"

"Yeah, I did." I replied. "I told him something I didn' even wanna tell anyone. Only my brothers, Mum, Dad, Tahlia and Alyssa was supposed to know."

"Who's Alyssa?" He asked.

"A girl I know.." I replied. "But anyways.. Greg and I kind of made a deal."

"And that deal said?"

"That if I ever met you again, I have to tell you the same thing as I told him.." I replied. "I wish I never agreed to that deal.."

"And what did you tell him?" He asked. Do it for Darcy.

"I.." I couldn't find the words to say. I was so scared he'd get pissed. "I can't tell you." I said. I turned around and started heading home.

"Amy, wait!" He said and grabbed my wrist. He spun me around so I was way closer to him than I wnated. "Just tell me."

"I can't, Niall.." I said. "My whole future would depend on your reaction if I told you."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I don't know if you'll ever know, but if you find out sometime, then you'll understand this." I said. "I know for sure that you will find out in about 14 years maybe, but you probably will have forgotten it by then."

"Just please tell me, Amy." He said. "I'll do anything."

"Hey!" Niall and I turned to our left to see an angry looking Taylor coming our way. "Get away from my sister!" He yelled.

"Taylor, please don't." I said.

"Why not? He hurt you and now he has to pay for it." Taylor said.

"Just don't do this, Taylor." I said. "Just because you hate him doesn't mean you have to beat him."

"I'm not doing it for myself." He muttered. "I'm doing it for you and Darcy." He immediately put his hand over his mouth just as he said that.