Chapter 19

A M Y

I wiped away the tear I had on my cheek as I finished reading the letter. I smiled down at it and then put it on the little table next to the chair.

I turned my head to the right to look at Niall. His black eye was closed, but the other one was open. "Is it happy tears?" He asked and I nodded.

"This was so sad, yet so beautiful." I said and smiled at him. "What made you want to tell me this?"

"Harry told me something right after you left.." He started. "He gave me a speech about being honest instead of doing what I did." His voice barely had power in it, but I still loved hearing it.

"He gave me the same speech.." I said. "Believe it or not, Louis and I actually planned on fake-dating just to make you jealous, but after Harry's speech, I decided not to."

"It would've worked, though." He said. "I wouldn't get that much jealous, I'd just get mad.. Not at you, but at Louis. I would've beaten the crap out of him for stealing my girl."

"It would only be fake anyways." I said.

"I know." He said and shot me a weak smile.

"Where were you supposed to be going when you got hit by that car?" I asked him.

"I was actually on my way to your house.." He replied. "I know you had kicked me out, but I just had to see you. I felt like noting just after 5 minutes, and everything was falling apart."

"Stop making me cry." I said and let another tear fall. "You're maing me feel like shit."

"Don't feel that way." He said. He reached out his hand and wiped my tear. "Ouch." He whispered as he pulled back his hand.

"Don't move too much. Then you'll just have to stay here longer." I said.

"Yeah, I figured it out." He said and smiled. "Amy?"

"Yeah?"

"What are we?" He asked. I looked at him confused. "You never gave me a kind of answer to the letter.. Do you love me back or not?" He said the last part in a nervous voice. It was kind of cute how nervous he was.

"I love you, Niall. I knew I had fallen for you again when I visited you at the hotel after your parents' break up." I said causing him to smile.

"You really love me?" He asked with happiness in his voice.

"Yes, I do." I said and smiled.

"Well, I love you too." He said and smiled back.

"I'd kiss you right now, but I'm too scared that you'll get hurt by it." I said.

"A deep kiss mught hurt, but a little peck won't hurt." He said and smirked. I chuckled at him before leaning down and giving him a quick peck on the lips. "I've missed the taste of your lips."

"I've missed yours too." I replied. He looked down at his hands for a second before looking back up at me.

"Amy, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked while fiddling with his fingers. I could tell he was nervous.

"Yes, I will." I said and grinned at him. He smiled too and then he grabbed my hand.

"That was what I said! In your face, guys!" We heard shouting in the hallway.

"What was that?" I asked.

"It's probably just the guys." He replied.

"You mean they heard everything we said?" I asked and he nodded. "Excuse me." I said and got up from the chair. I walked towards the door and opened it. When I opened it, I saw 4 dancing guys in the hallway.

"See? They heard us!" Zayn told Louis and playfully hit him on the shoulder.

"First of all; Be quiet, we're in a hospital, and second; eavesdropping isn't nice at all." I told all of them.

"We only eavesdropped when we heard Niall say 'will you be my girlfriend'.." Harry said.

"Whatever." I said and rolled my eyes. "I'm going back to Niall." I walked back into the room and closed the door. I walked over to Niall's bed and sat down in the chair again.

"They're so dead when I'm able to walk on my feet again." Niall muttered.

"They didn't hear everything. They just heard when you asked me to be your girlfriend." I said.

"They're dead anyways." He said. After that, it was just quiet for a while. It wasn't one of those awkward silences, it was one of those who kept you calm.

"When are you getting out of here?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." He replied. "My arm will be better by then, so then I can start using crutches."

"Why is your arm already better?"

"I didn't hurt it so much, but it still hurts a bit." He replied.

"And what about your eye and lips? When will they be better?" I asked.

"I don't know, my lips in maybe two days, maybe? And my eye a week, I think." He replied not sure of what the right answer would be.

"Okay." I said.

"Where's Darcy?" He asked.

"She's with Mum. I needed a day to myself, but Louis came and kidnapped me, so I ended up here." I replied. "I'm glad I came here, though."

"I'm glad you came too." He said and smiled. "Can I tell you something?"

"Ofcourse, you can tell me anything." I replied and grabbed his hand.

"Have you heard Half a Heart?" He asked.

"Not much of it. Only the chorous." I replied. "Why are you asking?"

"Because I wrote the chorous about how I felt without you." He replied. "I wrote just a few days after we broke up, but I've never showed it off until we were gonna write 'Midnight Memories'."

"You wrote a song about me?" I asked while smiling.

"I wrote two." He said while smiling a cheeky grin. "Half a Heart and Truly Madly Deeply. I wrote 'Truly Madly Deeply' when we still were together, I just didn't like it that much so I never showed it off. But the lads found the chords and lyrics, and then they gave it to Simon. And then they released it as one of our songs."

"What is Truly Madly Deeply about?" I asked.

"It's about a guy being truly, madly, deeply in love with a girl. The guy is me, and the girl is you." He said causing me to blush. "I love it when you blush."

"You're too cliche." I said while putting my hands in front of my cheeks so he wouldn't see me blushing like madly.

"But you love it."

"No, I don't love you being cliche. But I do love you." I said while smiling at him.

"And I love you too."

--------------------------------------

Cliche chapter, or..?

But anyways; Yay! They are together.

Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes!

- Sarah xx