Chapter 15

A M Y

"Just sit down, and be quiet, Darcy is sleeping." I said. He nodded and sat down.

"Before you start talking, can I ask you why you were so mad at me earlier today?" He asked.

"You know well enough what you did." I said coldy.

"No, I seriously don't know what I did!"

"You wanna know what you did?" I almost yelled. Almost. "Yesterday you were holding my hand and pretended you actually cared for me. You've told me you wanted me back, but you just played with me didn't you?!"

"What's wrong with that?"

"Then all of a sudden you got a girlfriend! You made me believe I meant something to you, but now I'm just the mother of your child. I mean nothing to you, and you sure as hell mean nothing to me anymore." I growled.

"You were the one who wanted to stay as friends!"

"Just for now!" I said. "I wanted to know that I could trust you, and I even told you that! Now I know that I can't trust you. You're just a big liar who once again broke my heart."

"Broke your heart again?" He asked.

"I've started to develope deep feelings for you again, Niall, but I'm nothing to you." I said. "Just forget we ever met, forget I ever told you about Darcy, and forget every single time I told you 'I love you'."

"Amy, just please-"

"No." I cut him off. "I want you to get out of my house and leave me forever. I don't want you near me nor Darcy."

"But Amy-"

"No excuses." I growled. "Just leave. Leave NOW." I said and pointed at the door. He looked hurt, and I struggled not to cry. It wasn't easy letting the love of your life just walk out of your life, but I had to. He had hurt me enough, and I was sick of it.

"Goodbye, Amy." He said and wiped away a tear I noticed had come out of his eye. "I love you." He said before turning around and walking out the door. As soon as he was out the door, I broke down crying.

He meant so much to me, and now he's gone. I already regretted sending him out of my life, but I couldn't just go out there and tell him I wanted him back, could I? No.

Poor Darcy didn't even get the chance to say bye to him. I decided to go upstairs and into Darcy's room. She was already sitting in her bed covering her ears with her hands, and she had tears in her eyes.

"Darcy, what happened?" I asked as I hurried over to her. I sat down on her bed and put her in my lap.

"I heard yelling." She replied letting another tear fall from her eye. It hurts me to see her like this. "Who you yelling at?"

"I just had a little fight with Daddy." I replied. "Listen, Darcy, there's something I have to tell you.." She looked up at me waiting for me to continue. "You may not see Daddy again. I told him to leave us forever, and now he's gone."

"Is he coming back?" She asked. I shook my head and wiped away a tear I had on my cheek. It hurted to see Darcy's face after I shook my head. She really loved him, and what kind of mother would I be if I took her away from her father.

But it was the right thing to do. He'd just end up hurting both me and Darcy if he continued like this, and it was better if I just ended it there.

"Can I visit him?" Darcy asked.

"No, you can't." I replied. "I don't know where he is, so the answer is no."

"But I wanna see him!" She shouted.

"Believe me, I wanna see him too. But I told him to leave us, and that's what he did. He's out of our lives now." I said while letting another tear fall out of my eye. It ran down my cheek and landed on my hand.

"Don't cry, Mummy." Darcy said and gave me a hug. I hugged her back and closed my eyes causing another tear to fall. "We'll see him soon. I know it."

__________________________

"Amy, hey, I just called to tell you that Dad's funeral is in 3 days. Sorry for telling you this late, but I had to plan this all out." Mum told me through the phone.

"What time will the funeral be?" I asked.

"At 3 pm." She replied. I nodded even though she couldn't see me. It was quiet for a while. "Do you miss him?"

"Yeah, I do." I replied. "I miss him a lot."

"I didn't mean Dad. I meant Niall." She said.

"Well, I kind of do." I replied. "He made me so happy, and I thought we had a chance.. But then he had to ruin everything."

"I know, sweetie, I know." She said. "I'll help you get over him, okay? Tomorrow night it'll be you, me and Darcy and we'll be having a real girls night."

"Thanks, Mum." I said and smiled. "I'm looking forward to it."

"No worries." She said. "Be here at 6 pm tomorrow."

"I will." I replied. "But I gotta go now. It's past Darcy's bed time."

"Okay. Love you, bye." She said.

"Love you too, Mum. Bye." I said and hung up. I put the phone on the table and picked up the sleeping Darcy that was next to me. I carried her upstairs and lied her in her bed. I had already brushed her teeth and changed her clothes when Mum called me.

I kissed Darcy's forehead and headed downstairs again. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. An episode of 'Friends' was one, so I just watched that.

After about 15 minutes, I heard my front door open and close. I then heard footsteps coming closer to the living room, and I felt myself getting scared.

"Who is it?" I asked. No reply. The footsteps came closer, and finally I could see who it was. "Louis? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Amy, you need to come to the hospital now." He said with a worried look on his face.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's Niall." He replied. "He's in the hospital."

--------------------------------------------

Sorry for short chapter.. And sorry for spelling mistakes.

- Sarah xx